Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Most Unforgettable Tv Moments - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Unforgettable Tv Moments (855 Views)

20 Unforgettable Nollywood Movies / Your Unforgettable Movie Characters / Moments With Mo (tv Talk Show) Cuts Out The Word God When Mentioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Unforgettable Tv Moments by Gamine(f): 1:40am On May 04, 2008
what are the most unforgettable tv moments you hv had

What have you been amazed or shocked at?

For me, what will take the award is 9-11

i remember that afternoon vividly,

i was bored at home, thinking i couldnt wait to get back to school

our cable was only recieving news stations and some wacky kiddies channel

I was flipping thru the channels when i got to bbc, i saw one tower of the Trade center smoking

and they had put the breaking news banner across.

i had to stop.

Next thing i knew, i saw the second plane, slam into the other tower.

Someone screamed Oh My God! and the reporter who was at the foot of the tower started running back.

i was Horrified.

Re: Most Unforgettable Tv Moments by iice(f): 4:45am On May 05, 2008
O.J Simpson's wahala
Tsunami
Hurricane Katrina
Steve Erwin's death shocked shocked shocked
Re: Most Unforgettable Tv Moments by clemcykul(f): 3:34pm On May 05, 2008
wat a freaky world me and you inhabit
Re: Most Unforgettable Tv Moments by mohawkchic(f): 6:34pm On May 12, 2008
~Oooh Yeah The 9/11 Moment on Tv. . . I think everyone remembers what they were doing on that day,its just one of those moments in history when you could recall without hesitation where you where,what you were doing or about to do when it happened!!

~I was 5 mths preggers,i was having a lazy day lying down on the couch,flicking thru the Tv,when i saw it!! My eyes was swollen for days from the crying especially that bit were you see people throwing themselves off the Tower,that is stuck in my mind!!

~Other unforgettable moments on Tv for me were

~7/7 ~London Bombings
~OJ Simpson~Verdict
~Princess D's Funeral
~The Soham Murders ~Holly N Jessica http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/ian_huntley/index.html

(1) (Reply)

Radio And Tv Show Syndication / Could This Be The Real Cause Of Death In Nollywood / Can Anyone Suggest Any Good Tv Movies From The 1990s..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.