Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,337 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

How I Got Paypal To Call Me In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Got Paypal To Call Me In Nigeria (320 Views)

Paypal to Payoneer Exchange. Anyone Interested? / Convert Paypal To Liberty Reserve / Paypal To Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Paypal To Call Me In Nigeria by ibtha14u: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
How i got Paypal to call me right here in Nigeria

How to verify your PayPal phone number in a blacklisted country..

Yes PayPal called me and I’m in a blacklisted country. The tittle is not a misprint. I decided to log onto one of my accounts one day and behold, I was interrupted with a notice asking me to update my account information. So I said ok, I usually do what they want to keep my account in good standing. As I proceeded, it went on to say that I needed to contact customer support. If you ever get this notice, don’t panic. PayPal only wants to find out if the account holder is who they say they are according to the information you gave them. I will show you how I got PayPal to call me and I’m in PayPal’s blacklisted. Read More here http://getmymoneyout.com/how-i-got-paypal-to-call-me-in-a-blacklisted-country-2/

(1) (Reply)

Rakhi Special Gift Wonders For Siblings / Deal Of The Day _ Micostar Mall _ 25/06/2013 / Dining In Lagos Has Never Been So Amazing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.