Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

UNIBEN Students Visit Ibrahim Momodu's Family [pics] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UNIBEN Students Visit Ibrahim Momodu's Family [pics] (831 Views)

VIDEO: UNIBEN Students Caught Having S3x At The Bushy Back Of The University Ca / Uniben Students Update / Happy Birthday To Nigerian Sweetheart Christabel Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Students Visit Ibrahim Momodu's Family [pics] by Kenneth205(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
[img]http://www..com/imaages/500sltstudents+Momodu+Family+Tl.jpg[/img]

"WHY?
Uniben PRO is compounding issues for himself. He initially said ibrahim hasn't paid his 400L fees hence he is not a student, we all have the documents that he has paid his 100L to 400L fees. He then said Ibrahim has not registered since 2008/2009. Now we even have his course registration form of 2011/2012 session. Then he said Ibrahim is a 300L student of MLS, we all know Ibrahim is actually a 500L student of SLT. Today he is saying Ibrahim's documents are fake & that the picture on the documents were superimposed (forged), worst of all, he's saying the Matric number LSC0807159 belongs to one juliet & not ibrahim.

Soon we will extract Ib's ID & password, so that the whole world can logon to his page & see the whole truth. That's if the school hasn't gone online to thwart all his records before we get there.

Make God nor let bad thing happen to me, naso dem go still publish my name for TV say I (SLT 500L General classrep & one-time award winner of SLT award) say i nor be student, or dem go say i be one student of English dept. God go punish devil dat day.

They can deny Ibrahim my coursemate, but i cannot & i will not!"
- Annoynmous UNIBEN Student

(1) (Reply)

Man's Pennis Cut Off For Dating The Girlfriend Of A Cult Boss / Why Are We Like This? Romance Board Or Bored / All Ye Libers!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.