Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Need To Create A Website That Has Facebook Like Chat Features, As Well As.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need To Create A Website That Has Facebook Like Chat Features, As Well As.. (753 Views)

Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page / Add Facebook Like/share Button To Your Blog/website / Where Can We Buy Cheap Facebook Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Create A Website That Has Facebook Like Chat Features, As Well As.. by charcoalblaq(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
Need to create a website that has facebook like chat features, collective and private as well as an inbox messaging system that allows for document attachements.

Thank you.
Re: Need To Create A Website That Has Facebook Like Chat Features, As Well As.. by Afam4eva(m): 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
Can you be a little bit more comprehensive in your needs so that we'll know what you're driving at.

is it a company website, a forum or blog? These features you listed can be included in any of the three.
Re: Need To Create A Website That Has Facebook Like Chat Features, As Well As.. by charcoalblaq(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
A website/forum.

The forum end.
It would engage in a lot of discussions and voting on several subjects.

Some of the discussions would be private, some would be public.

The website end (front page) would be like a notice board announcing developments and all. It would also contain certain details and all that is typical of the average website.

It should also allow for people to create a profile.
Re: Need To Create A Website That Has Facebook Like Chat Features, As Well As.. by Afam4eva(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
Send a mail to info@internetvisa.net and let's talk.
Re: Need To Create A Website That Has Facebook Like Chat Features, As Well As.. by charcoalblaq(m): 12:09am On Jun 08, 2013
Done.
Re: Need To Create A Website That Has Facebook Like Chat Features, As Well As.. by miracle4(m): 12:41am On Jun 08, 2013
mail me at guru[at]obasimvilla.com I 've gat a pretty decent stuff for you
Re: Need To Create A Website That Has Facebook Like Chat Features, As Well As.. by Afam4eva(m): 12:46am On Jun 08, 2013
-
Re: Need To Create A Website That Has Facebook Like Chat Features, As Well As.. by charcoalblaq(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2013
Ok, sent the email.
Re: Need To Create A Website That Has Facebook Like Chat Features, As Well As.. by frisahost(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2013
contact info@mavencrown.com
Re: Need To Create A Website That Has Facebook Like Chat Features, As Well As.. by sisqology(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Oya mail me taymi@netisell.com
Re: Need To Create A Website That Has Facebook Like Chat Features, As Well As.. by uwa234: 4:29am On Jun 10, 2013
Contact skoop solutions ltd. We are experienced web designers. Our email is info@skoopng.com or text 08032391649
Re: Need To Create A Website That Has Facebook Like Chat Features, As Well As.. by chitex88(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
I can get it done. email ask@dicreations.com
Re: Need To Create A Website That Has Facebook Like Chat Features, As Well As.. by switchmax8: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
i will be able to develop it contact me ig.technologyng@gmail.com lets talk

(1) (Reply)

Is Any Body Here Making Money With Addynamo / . / Best Website Design I think I have seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.