Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? (3015 Views)

Dj TTB And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by nijerbabe(f): 12:30pm On May 18, 2006
Can You Confirm This? 2 Face, Now A New Daddy

hey ya'll, was going through some Nigeria news yesterday and I found out that 2face just had a baby girl. And I also learnt that he already had one before. That is to say, he has 2 kids from 2 different women.

Oh boy, that guy suppose hold him thing tie am o. Just kiddin, if through, then congrats to 2face and his new "baby mama"
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by kizzy(f): 1:30pm On May 18, 2006
o boi! peepz dis daiz nigga's been touring around da world dnt think he's had time 2 even date talk more of even fuckin and havin a baby. dnt think so, (although it mite be tru but i dnt think so, ) undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by bolex(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2006
If the 2 NEWS are true

That nigga needs help

I suggest he faces his 2 new wives now
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by naijacutee(f): 2:16pm On May 18, 2006
Aha! That sounds typical of him, Now you see why I absolutely detest the guy, And these poor stupid little girls still won't learn undecided
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 2:28pm On May 18, 2006
i was watching a program on NTA
and he was interviewed about the lady that was pregnant for him
and he said to the presenter that he got someone pregnant when he did not want to.

then who the hell is he to tell people about using a condoms that AIDS is REAL
on soundcity,
when he has no self moral.
only silly girls can fall for someone like him

i also want ti use this oppourtunity to say that tu face is not the best nigeria has to offer.

he is more like peak milk
how?
i know that's what most people will ask.
peak milk has the priviledge of being the best milk in nigeria.
when there are othere better one.
he is where he is based in promotion not on talent.

i dont hate tu face.
am just saying my mind.
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by nijerbabe(f): 2:36pm On May 18, 2006
omg. i cant belief it. He said he got som1 pregnant mistakenly?? that sounds like a disgrace to me. how i mean, tis guy is like really famous now and i bet so many juvenile r lukin up to me. so now dat he has 2 kids from 2 dif ladies, i think he is kinda like encouragin them to be involved in immorality and unprotected SEX. That kinda sucks for him. but i still like him sha. lol. word af advice : 2 face, tie ur prick on top tree, or beta still, usa a condom mehn!!!!!!! Bolex, u kno who this is?? holla bk
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by timmy(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2006
abeg make una leave two baba alone tongue
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by Ashiwaju(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2006
Naija and false info. I am yet to read from source
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by Badman888(m): 3:53pm On May 18, 2006
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by eveseh(f): 4:10pm On May 18, 2006
i thought he had a babyboy ,and now again a babygirl,na wah for him o,
anyway am happy for him
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by omoge(f): 5:06pm On May 18, 2006
give him condom, send me his address and i shall Fedex Rubber to him ooo.
packs of it should do grin
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by jeffolala(f): 5:11pm On May 18, 2006
2 face should be told to face more serious realities of life , its not all about having 2 babies , keeping them and giving them the best in life,
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by jeffolala(f): 5:18pm On May 18, 2006
2 face should be told to face more serious realities of life , its not all about having 2 babies , but keeping them and giving them the best in life,
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by nijerbabe(f): 5:25pm On May 18, 2006
Can u imagine, hiphopworld says " one of his GFs," dat sucks for me. LMAO at d fact dat recently, he shot an advert on precaution and all dat crap whereas, he is tha baba of unprotected sex. Anywais, i still like him for what he delivers ( and i mean song).
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by MrBean(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2006
@nijerbabe

That is why he is called 2face, one for the world one for his true nature. grin grin grin

I aint hating on 2face. Just here to have fun.
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by hotangel2(f): 7:37pm On May 18, 2006
ode! tuface is an ode. nonsense. neways congrats to him!!!!!
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by bolex(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin

congrats over wetin
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by nijerbabe(f): 9:02pm On May 18, 2006
mrlawng:

@nijerbabe

That is why he is called 2face, one for the world one for his true nature. grin grin grin

I aint hating on 2face. Just here to have fun.

ur so rite. That name suits him well. He is out there preachin "abstninence" or "use condom" wiht one face while he is using his 2nd face in impregnate gurls around. na wa o. love-vendor LOMO. But seriously, dat guy suppose don marry o, i no kno say he old like that sha. 31 yrs old. wow. less pimpin o bros
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by jeffolala(f): 8:24am On May 19, 2006
2face should know that he is going the wrong way, by impregnating two women out of wedluck, i want to tell him that he has not shown any kind of modesty in this act, threfore the censors board or whatever should stop that advert on the use of CONDOMS that he appears, he is not a true role model,
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by LadyB(f): 1:16pm On May 19, 2006
mennnnnnnnnn this 2face guy need sit down and start using his head.

@hot-angle pls if u dont mind me asking -where do u reside? i saw something like studying in australia in one of ur post. are u in australia
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by dip: 6:48pm On May 19, 2006
nijerbabe, actually you don't need to be kidding if actually that is what he does. He really need to even tape his thing. since he has two kids with two different women neverthless get married. And stop trying to be like some of the stupid americans that i'm seeing here (some of them)
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by nijerbabe(f): 12:57am On May 20, 2006
dip:

nijerbabe, actually you don't need to be kidding if actually that is what he does. He really need to even tape his thing. since he has two kids with two different women neverthless get married. And stop trying to be like some of the stupid americans that i'm seeing here (some of them)

"And stop trying to be like some of the stupid americans that i'm seeing here (some of them)". your point is u gat to make ur point clear b4 i talk some senses into ur head. I said i was kiddin cos i dunno if the news is actually tru or nor. And oh, my bad pple, i wrote "through" instead of "true"
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by omogenaija(f): 1:55am On May 20, 2006
DAMMYGLOW:

i was watching a program on NTA
and he was interviewed about the lady that was pregnant for him
and he said to the presenter that he got someone pregnant when he did not want to.

then who the hell is he to tell people about using a condoms that AIDS is REAL
on soundcity,
when he has no self moral.
only silly girls can fall for someone like him

i also want ti use this oppourtunity to say that tu face is not the best nigeria has to offer.

he is more like peak milk
how?
i know that's what most people will ask.
peak milk has the priviledge of being the best milk in nigeria.
when there are othere better one.
he is where he is based in promotion not on talent.

i don't hate tu face.
am just saying my mind.

I agree with u.
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by sade511(f): 2:46am On May 20, 2006
He's stupid and he fucking hypocrite.
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by sade511(f): 2:48am On May 20, 2006
He need to learn to practice what he preach.
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by spka: 3:52pm On May 20, 2006
why is it dat nigerians like"Do as i say but dony do as i do" well i'm not suprised dat he's got a baby. Most of these so called celebrities live such lives.
My advise is dat he takes care of his child, u don't know wat the child might b/com 2mrw
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by gem87(f): 4:43pm On May 20, 2006
so?
i mean so wht if he hs a baby girl, it's natural as long as he doesn't abandon/reject d baby
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by eveseh(f): 5:13pm On May 20, 2006
2face reall needs protection wink
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by gem87(f): 5:18pm On May 20, 2006
lol, he sure does and so does every1 else
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by eveseh(f): 5:23pm On May 20, 2006
lol gem87 grin cheesy
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by gem87(f): 5:35pm On May 20, 2006
dat's ryt honey
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by eveseh(f): 5:37pm On May 20, 2006
we oooooooo girl we all need it,but his own is too much

Waje Talks About Her Relationship With M.i Abaga / 22 Facts You Should Know About Kim Kardasian / Annie And 2face Wed Secretly Yesterday (photos)