Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? (3632 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairalander... / One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by nobleprinc: 1:56pm On May 04, 2008
Do you consider yourself the most beautiful nairalander? then tell me about your self and send your current picture via my email ad nobleprince@live.co.uk for intimate relationship and marriage
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 04, 2008
sorry d only beautiful nairalander is me,but sorry again,another sharp man has collected me,u came too late
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by motunrayo4(f): 2:06pm On May 04, 2008
Do you mind if it's a guy?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by nobleprinc: 2:09pm On May 04, 2008
Are you sure?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by nobleprinc: 2:11pm On May 04, 2008
Motun rayo, nawa 4 you oooooooooh! i go marry my fellow guy?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by eldee(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2008
@motun_rayo
Aww. . .I know you wanted to nominate me, but nah, I don't do men
Aight, let me nominate you, cus u're the next hottest after moi wink wink

@nobleprinc
Why do you think you deserve to date and marry the most beautiful nlander?

Write an essay on that topic, not less than 500 words. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by nobleprinc: 2:15pm On May 04, 2008
Beautiful girls in nairaland make your contributions and send mail it could be you
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 04, 2008
Beautiful girls in nairaland make your contributions and send mail it could be you

better now,atleast its beautiful girls now,and not d most beautiful girl,cos d most beautiful is me,and im already taken

but i can also introduce u to others try cadet,still water,ladyt,ibkaye,jgirl and so many of them
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by motunrayo4(f): 2:19pm On May 04, 2008
@nobleprince
You're making it seem like to be with you will be some kinda honor or it'll be privelige,
@eldee
LOL, How about you agree to being the most beautiful male and I the most beautiful female?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by eldee(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2008
@nobleprince
Still waiting for your coursework ooh. Especially as you feel u're Brad Pitt after being here for only one week tongue tongue

motun_rayo:

@eldee
LOL, How about you agree to being the most beautiful male and I the most beautiful female?
Aight, I'll leave the whole beautiful thingy for you, I'll take a new title 'Le Fly One' cheesy
Are you satisfied now? or are you just dying to let everyone know how beautiful people are meant to be together wink
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by nobleprinc: 2:33pm On May 04, 2008
Jennykadry, am going 4 nothing but the most beautiful in the house
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by welli(f): 2:35pm On May 04, 2008
@ noble prince,wat do u ve to offer if i force d most beautiful girl to cum to u?how much can u pay?lets talk in euro cool
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by motunrayo4(f): 2:36pm On May 04, 2008
You can have your "Le fly one" title as long as I get to be most beautiful
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by jgirl3: 2:37pm On May 04, 2008
eldee:

I'll take a new title 'Le Fly One' cheesy
I'm sorry - you can't just give yourself a title like that! You have to have a pic to back it up and we all have to agree. So whip out the pics. cheesy cheesy
There is only one FLY person i know here. prove to NL that you deserve the title.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by eldee(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2008
@j-girl
The last time I put up my pic, I had 750 offline messages on msn and 893 on yim
Yahoo and Microsoft sued me for illegally creating a whole new forum under their network
Nairaland lost strong membership because everyone switched to yim chatting, worst of all,I got banned
Do we want all these to happen again?
Now, they're nominating me for 'Le Hot' but I've stepped down, you guys shld let me be jare cheesy

@motunrayo
Aight, I'll let you have the most beautiful. You just happen to be what nobleprinc is looking for tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by jgirl3: 2:51pm On May 04, 2008
eldee:

@j-girl
Yahoo and Microsoft sued me for illegally creating a whole new forum under their network
Nairaland lost strong membership because everyone switched to yim chatting, worst of all,I got banned
Now, they're nominating me for 'Le Hot' but I've stepped down, you guys shld let me be jare cheesy
BS!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Show your pic jare. Let's see if it's worth that.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by nobleprinc: 2:55pm On May 04, 2008
J-girl, remember all applications to me i would marry the most beautiful and that would be the final result
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by eldee(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2008
@j-girl
Aight, three minutes, are you ready? grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by TheSly: 2:58pm On May 04, 2008
eldee:

@j-girl

Eldee. . .
Dont worry . . . .At least i believe what u are saying. . . . .remember the FACEBOOK issue too. . . . cheesy cool
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by motunrayo4(f): 2:58pm On May 04, 2008
@ eldee
lol, nobleprinc is too concieted for me and im not ready to get married
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by jgirl3: 3:00pm On May 04, 2008
eldee, i'm waiting right here.
Sly - what happened on Facebook? Yeye boy! You're even egging him on. cheesy cheesy cheesy

nobleprinc, where's your own pic? Girls have to know what they're applying for now!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by motunrayo4(f): 3:03pm On May 04, 2008
Yes ooo, how are you going to ask for a beautiful and they dont know how you look?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by nobleprinc: 3:07pm On May 04, 2008
Never mind girls, u wouldn't regret, am a very handsome guy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by jgirl3: 3:08pm On May 04, 2008
nobleprinc, word of mouth is not good enough. Everybody is beautiful in the eyes of God. You need to show pics if you're that serious.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by eldee(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2008
j-girl:

eldee, i'm waiting right here.
Sly - what happened on Facebook? Yeye boy! You're even egging him on. cheesy cheesy cheesy

nobleprinc, where's your own pic? Girls have to know what they're applying for now!
I told you three minutes, so i took it off already

@Sly
It's not like they'll believe you, so let's leave it like that
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by jgirl3: 3:12pm On May 04, 2008
eldee:

I told you three minutes, so i took it off already

@Sly
LIAR! I checked it and i saw NOTHING!
eldee, why you gotta be like that?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by nobleprinc: 3:13pm On May 04, 2008
J-girl,I have all the qualities a girl would crave for in a hubby by the time i and the lucky chick would be getting ready for marriage, she would tell the house how handsome iam
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by motunrayo4(f): 3:15pm On May 04, 2008
nobleprinc:

J-girl,I have all the qualities a girl would crave for in a hubby by the time i and the lucky chick would be getting ready for marriage, she would tell the house how handsome iam
O serious mehn, if you relly want girl to be your wife you have to put urself out there, show yourself jere!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by nobleprinc: 3:17pm On May 04, 2008
Motun rayo am a handsome bobo
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by TheSly: 3:18pm On May 04, 2008
@Sly
I got you. . . .lets kick that aside.

Sly - what happened on Facebook? Yeye boy! You're even egging him on.
J-Girl the princess of Chicken. . . .

What happened on FACEBOOK is exactly what happened. cool
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by eldee(m): 3:18pm On May 04, 2008
@j-girl
How come Sly saw it, motunrayo saw it, but you didn't
Hmmn, do I smell 419 here, or is it because you didnt have enough time to save it? grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? by nobleprinc: 3:19pm On May 04, 2008
Common! it's still open

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! / Hottest Nairalander!stunning,every Nairalander Must See This / I Need A Boy Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.