Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Rihanna Treats Fan To Intimate Lap Dance On Stage(pictures+video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Treats Fan To Intimate Lap Dance On Stage(pictures+video) (2753 Views)

Annie Idibia Gives Tuface Lap-Dance While Tuface Laughs In Admiration(Pics,Video / "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Terry G’s Leather Pant Tears On Stage (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Treats Fan To Intimate Lap Dance On Stage(pictures+video) by MzHolly(f): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
In the video, Rihanna decides to bring a fan up on stage while performing one of her songs. “Holland I might need some help on this part,” RiRi says. “Any fellas want to help me out?”

Rihanna pulls one lucky man from the audience and lays him down on the stage as she straddles him! RiRi proceeds to give the fan a very racy lap dance as they’re lowered down into the stage.

That's not all the sexy singer did, she even grabbed the fan's hand and ran it down her entire body.

Rihanna rocked a black corset leotard as she showed off her moves and tight and toned body.

GET the scandalous video here http://nairatunes.blog.com/2013/06/08/215/

she literally bleeped him on stage lool...i love this gyal sha

Re: Rihanna Treats Fan To Intimate Lap Dance On Stage(pictures+video) by MzHolly(f): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2013

Re: Rihanna Treats Fan To Intimate Lap Dance On Stage(pictures+video) by Andyblaze: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rihanna Treats Fan To Intimate Lap Dance On Stage(pictures+video) by sKeetz(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
I can bet with my life that the mans dicck tore his pants and was poking rihanna grin

He must have pre-ejaculated as well, who wouldnt? embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Treats Fan To Intimate Lap Dance On Stage(pictures+video) by NessaFresh(f): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
sKeetz: I can bet with my life that the mans dicck tore his pants and was poking rihanna grin

He must have pre-ejaculated as well, who wouldnt? embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Treats Fan To Intimate Lap Dance On Stage(pictures+video) by Dubemkelly(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
The coolbabe is hawt...Alwaz xpect surprises nd thrilling actions 4rm Rihanna, it shud b a dreamland 4 dat guy

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Treats Fan To Intimate Lap Dance On Stage(pictures+video) by icebebe(f): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
Rhi Rhi yuh'v bcome over weird oh
Re: Rihanna Treats Fan To Intimate Lap Dance On Stage(pictures+video) by AbuMikey(m): 12:11am On Jun 09, 2013
Tah!!!!!
ndi ala

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Dave Ogbeni Jets To Ghana,brother SLUMPS In Accra / Why I Dumped Christianity For Islam - Liz "Aisha" Anjorin Explains / See The Super Cars That Showed Up For Toolz’s Lagos Birthday Party | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.