Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Ex-beauty Queen,munachi Abii Releases Beautiful New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-beauty Queen,munachi Abii Releases Beautiful New Photos (2625 Views)

Beautiful New Photo Of Davido's Daughter / Munachi Abii Releases New Pretty Picture. Fine Woman! / Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-beauty Queen,munachi Abii Releases Beautiful New Photos by topeorekoy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
Photo by Paul Ukonu Photography

Beautiful aint she?

More pictures @

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/06/ex-beauty-queenmunachi-abii-releases.html

Re: Ex-beauty Queen,munachi Abii Releases Beautiful New Photos by Aghagba(f): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
So beautiful
Re: Ex-beauty Queen,munachi Abii Releases Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
And so?
Re: Ex-beauty Queen,munachi Abii Releases Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
This girl is pretty...kai!
Re: Ex-beauty Queen,munachi Abii Releases Beautiful New Photos by kedukc(m): 6:35am On Jun 09, 2013
Somebody should take these pics to Tonto and Karen, tell them that this is what an angel look like. This is purity, elegance, 'sense', I am overwhelmed. I spy a home made African queen, the kind of woman you naturally want to entrust with everything, not some illuminati wannabe. Personal plea to Muna, I want to marry you, and whatever you do, please remain pristine, some of us still appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Ex-beauty Queen,munachi Abii Releases Beautiful New Photos by icebebe(f): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
kedukc: Somebody should take these pics to Tonto and Karen, tell them that this is what an angel look like. This is purity, elegance, 'sense', I am overwhelmed. I spy a home made African queen, the kind of woman you naturally want to entrust with everything, not some illuminati wannabe. Personal plea to Muna, I want to marry you, and whatever you do, please remain pristine, some of us still appreciate it.
abeg allow person hear word nah by wearing all dis heat shirt?yuh no wetin she dey do undaground abegi
Re: Ex-beauty Queen,munachi Abii Releases Beautiful New Photos by kedukc(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
icebebe: abeg allow person hear word nah by wearing all dis heat shirt?yuh no wetin she dey do undaground abegi

Ever heard of the phrase °°lady in the street but a freak in the bed°°? She may be a slut for all I care, and neither am I a saint, but decency is very high in my books.
Re: Ex-beauty Queen,munachi Abii Releases Beautiful New Photos by Lepatohset(f): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
I love dis chick #no homo

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas / Yvonne Nelson Gone Gaga? Or Rihanan? *not Talking* / Lady With Very Massive Bo0bs Flaunts Them As She Hangs Out With Friends (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.