Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed (4817 Views)

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / 10 45000 Liters Capacity Truck For Lifting LPFO Supplies Within Nigeria Needed / Website of New Honda Car Dealer In Nigeria Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by adebisi1(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2008
I would love to know how much i will spend on shipping 20001 isuzu  Rodeo from  louisville, ky to Lagos Port  and how much for the clearing . i will happicate if someone can  hook me up with a shipping company in louisville, ky

Thanks
Re: Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by adebisi1(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2008
abeg make una help me oo i am still waiting
Re: Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by ziontrain: 9:41pm On May 04, 2008
adebisi1,

Being in Kentucky, your best bet is to get a shipping company in the East Coast. The way it works is that you need to transport your vehicle using a car transportation company to the shipper in the East coast. There are lots of reputable companies who do this for a fee. I don't expect transportation from Kentucky to East coast to be more than $600 - $700 max - you can check ebay and just look at details of one of the vehicles listed for sale, in there you will find list of car transportation companies. I am in Texas but I think East coast will be nearer for you.

You may want to contact Jenju at tikola70@hotmail.com for shippers in the East Coast. By the way, the shippers can also recommend car transportation companies to you. All the best!
Re: Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by adebisi1(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2008
Thanks bro . but i dont think i can go though all that i need a shipment from Kentucky to Lagos only
Re: Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by adebisi1(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2008
i also have 04 Grand Cherokee Jeep same location if anyone have a car to ship from same location, we can use 1 container together to ship them to Lagos

Thanks
Re: Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by Delta007(m): 12:56am On May 05, 2008
adebisi1:

Thanks bro . but i don't think i can go though all that i need a shipment from Kentucky to Lagos only
Then you are not ready to ship yet. Someone just explained the most logical way to ship your vehicles. Get a sgipper in the EastCoast (NY, NJ, Philly, etc) and ship vis flat bed to your shipper.
Re: Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by adebisi1(m): 1:13am On May 05, 2008
Ok sir LOL grin
Re: Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by jenju(m): 2:18am On May 05, 2008
Adebisi,

I replied your email. But for the benefit of others in a similar predicament, this website lists freight forwarders in every state in the US. http://www.forwarders.com/home/state.html

Cheers
Re: Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by adebisi1(m): 2:24am On May 05, 2008
jenju (m)
thanks bro. i am on yahoo messnger if you will liike to chat adebisi12000
Re: Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by OCEANLANE: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2008
FM : OCEANLANE SHIPPING / VAUPRES.B
MANAGING DIRECTOR
02 BP 1542 COTONOU - BENIN
E-MAIL : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com
Web : www.oceanems.com
Office Tel / Fax : +229 97 97 40 40
Mobile Tel : +229 97 97 40 40 / +1 678 389 9840

You can contact me in COTONOU ( Benin ) ; I have a shipipng company in USA and in West Africa .

I can offer you very competitive rates with 5 to 6 direct monthly sailings .

Best Regards
B.VAUPRES
Re: Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by austinstri: 6:23am On Sep 10, 2009
adebisi1,

Being in Kentucky, your best bet is to get a shipping company in the East Coast. The way it works is that you need to transport your vehicle using a car transportation company to the shipper in the East coast. There are lots of reputable companies who do this for a fee. I don't expect transportation from Kentucky to East coast to be more than $600 - $700 max - you can check ebay and just look at details of one of the vehicles listed for sale, in there you will find list of car transportation companies. I am in Texas but I think East coast will be nearer for you.

You may want to contact Jenju at tikola70@hotmail.com for shippers in the East Coast. By the way, the shippers can also recommend car transportation companies to you. All the best!

hello ziontrain,
thanks for the information,
I really need to know that is the email you provided is still working, ?
I tried to contact jenju and it replied me of an error,
thanks if you can please provide another one or any new reference,

Thanks
Re: Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by sonety2k(m): 4:27am On Oct 11, 2009
cool
Re: Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by osakawa: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2009
Hello Adebisi,

Shipping vehicles from Kentucky is not possible, I have bought cars from Kentucky which I shipped RO/RO to Lagos. The cost of shipping RO/RO from Baltimore Port to Lagos Port is about $1,125. The transit time is around 21 days and It cost me $450 to have my vehicle transported to Baltimore Port from Bowling Green, Kentucky for your info.

Good luck,
Re: Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by shipperz: 4:01am On Feb 16, 2011
We are in Louisville, Kentucky and we will ship your cars for you from Louisville to Lagos, Nigeria. You never need to transport your cars to Baltimore or any Eastern port to ship to Nigeria. We are experienced shippers to Nigeria and we use shorter and cheaper routes. We can also ship your cars or containers from Ohio, Tennessee, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky and most other Mid-Western states. Please contact us through our email: fastshipperz At gmail.com. We will respond immediately. Cheers!
Re: Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by Jsteed: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2011
I will be shipping a nissan xterra from st louis missouri to lagos nigeria
can you give me your qoutation, write me at johnsteed37@yahoo.com
Re: Shipping Company From Louisville, Ky Us To Lagos-nigeria Needed by nicolasonyenka: 12:46am On Apr 06, 2013
ok call me on 08033825595 we are clearing agent here in lagos nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Renault G 290 Tar Boiler/bitumen Truck 4sale.4 Pics / !*!*! Exclusive List Of Tokunbo/9ja Used Vehicles For Sale !*!*! Hurry Now / W202 C180 Mercedes Benz C Class @480,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.