Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" (3059 Views)

Get A Forum Like Nairaland For Just N5,000 Only In 24 Hours + Unlimited Bandwit / Help On How To Create A Website Like Nairaland / Set Up A Forum Like This One With Just 15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hello guys, I would love to know what it takes, and how much it will cost to develop, host and manage an online forum with features like "Nairaland". Nairaland, unlike most other Nigerian forums, is professional, simple, and 'easy' on the eyes. Thanks.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
....And plz, the price quotation for a site like naijapals.com.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by spikesC(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Send me a mail to: support at spikesinteractive.com
or call: 08035553259

We'll follow it up from there. Thank you
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by frisahost(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
contact me info@mavencrown.com i will get back to u as soon as possible
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by GraphicsPlusII: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
Everybody wants to have a forum like Nairaland. But not everybody has purpose and dedicated.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
^^^ You have a point Mate. But, why not start ur own damn thread on dat point? Don't be too quick to judge or generalize. I dislike dat.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by GraphicsPlusII: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
The truth is that everybody wants to have a forum, but not everybody has purpose and dedication. If you are not among the multitudes of young nigerians who want to set up clunky forums, then good for you.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by funkymedina: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
my forum is like nairaland ..look www.itfi.net . If you like what you see than we can talk
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by horpeyemi19: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
gud dey my pal.... I know how much it cost to open a forum like naijaloaded and others and i will also give you steps on how to build a forum like that if you really intrested just inbox me or text me @ aladex007@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by horpeyemi19: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2013
a site like naijaloaded i can build it for you for just 4000 and if you wanna build it or create it for urself that will be 3000

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by Pins(m): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
sorry not every body wants to have a forum like nairaland,for me have always wanted a blog and have gotten my medium sized blog www.hotutblog.com,i opened it last 2 months and since then it has been increasing in size attracting about 400 pageviews per month already.if you want the forum site just call me on 08065501803 and i would give you a professional forum site even better than nairaland whoops!.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by bigdot1759(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
funky medina: my forum is like nairaland ..look www.itfi.net . If you like what you see than we can talk
nice work guy & a very wonderful project there, so can we talk more, cuz i'll like to meet u,?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by bigdot1759(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
horpeyemi19: a site like naijaloaded i can build it for you for just 4000 and if you wanna build it or create it for urself that will be 3000
ok so guy what if i want to create it by myself, like which app can i use?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by bigdot1759(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pins: sorry not every body wants to have a forum like nairaland,for me have always wanted a blog and have gotten my medium sized blog www.hotutblog.com,i opened it last 2 months and since then it has been increasing in size attracting about 400 pageviews per month already.if you want the forum site just call me on 08065501803 and i would give you a professional forum site even better than nairaland whoops!.
guy u've did a wonderful work there and sorry where did u got that template, and did u buy it or it's free
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by funkymedina: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2013
bigdot1759: nice work guy & a very wonderful project there, so can we talk more, cuz i'll like to meet u,?
hi, sorry I am replying late.Thanks for the compliment and sure we can talk , you can send me an email at info(at)itfi.net or ask any questions you want here. cheers!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by kingscorps(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
WHAT IS MTN MAGIC SIM?
its an mtn sim card configured wit a set of codes to make it browse for free with unlimited data 24/7.

BENEFIT OF MTN MAGIC SIM?
* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No need to subscribe for MTN BIS
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date
*Super Fast Internet.
*Unlimited Download Plan.
*Plan that work with all Devices, iPad, iPhone, PC/ Laptop, All Phones

HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
We have been using it for many months and its still going to last for many months to come.

HOW CAN I GET IT?
The sim cards are available for pick if ure within ebonyi. N if u reside far or u won't be chanced, u can order for the E-book Guide on how to configure ur own sim card to browse for free. call 08140761585 For more information ranny5050@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by deloon(m): 2:23am On Jun 12, 2013
funky medina: my forum is like nairaland ..look www.itfi.net . If you like what you see than we can talk
Dude your site is not optimised for mobile viewing and you should know most people use mobiles for surfing the net these days.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by horpeyemi19: 4:38am On Jun 12, 2013
You dont need any app my guy, what you have to get is the ebook and i will also give u some site which you can register 4 free, the ebook is #2000 only,...,for more info contact this no.....08139611272
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by funkymedina: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2013
deloon:
Dude your site is not optimised for mobile viewing and you should know most people use mobiles for surfing the net these days.
no vex I am still learning jquerry mobile ..thats my next project after building the forum to optimize it for mobile. Although it doesnt look bad on my iphone..hope no be nokia 3310 u dey use grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by Pins(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
bigdot1759: guy u've did a wonderful work there and sorry where did u got that template, and did u buy it or it's free
YES I DID IT MYSELF BUT IF YOU WANT IT CONTACT ME IT IS FREE OF CHARGE I WOULD GIVE YOU THAT TEMPLATE 2348065501803 THANKS FOR APPRECIATING IT.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by switchmax8: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
Nchewi,
I will be able to develop it contact me and lets talk for an affordable price ig.technologyng@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by horpeyemi19: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
just call me or add me on 2go @aladex19 or 08139611272................on how to create or build a forum like naijaloaded
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by dotcomnamename: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2013

We need to talk. Sent u message email
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by funkymedina: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

We need to talk. Sent u message email
just replied you , sorry its a few days late
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by dotcomnamename: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
funky medina:
just replied you , sorry its a few days late

Check where we chat yesterday, i left u a message
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by babaaye(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Heloo I am can build a forum like naijaloaded and blog if u are interested contact info@teebamloaded.com

Join us @ www.teebamloaded.com and start updating with full free browsing tweak,download apps,music,video,fee free too talk in our forum start making money from teebamloaded get a free browsing for free
with us u can learn more and teach us more THANKS!!!

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by victoreltemur: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2015
horpeyemi19:
a site like naijaloaded i can build it for you for just 4000 and if you wanna build it or create it for urself that will be 3000
hi gentleman,I don't knw if u can drop ur contact so we can talk.thank you.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" by inspivate: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Interesting topic, what happened here?

(1) (Reply)

A Website Design Firm Like No Other - Give Your Business That Class / Top 10 Hosting Reviews / Website Redesign Of Any Kinds At Cheapest Price Live At Yemlat(08028359239)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.