Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Chrisvicmall Great Elecronics Deals And Best Prices Thread - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Chrisvicmall Great Elecronics Deals And Best Prices Thread (626 Views)

Daily Deals And Item's Prices On Jumia/konga (sales Rep) / UK Used phones best prices in the country - Blackberry and Others / Clean London Used Phones (best Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrisvicmall Great Elecronics Deals And Best Prices Thread by Chrisvicmall: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
In order to minimize the cost of items especially electronics gadgets, we will be running deals that offer great prices to buyers. If you are interested, you can tell us the product you would like to see on the deals. Each deal last for 3days.

Our first Deal is Pipo Tablet, to participate or know more about the deals, here is the link
http://chrisvicmall.com/deals

Apart from the deals, don't forget that we can also handle your shopping/shipping from China to Nigeria
Re: Chrisvicmall Great Elecronics Deals And Best Prices Thread by mactoni91(m): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
see...
You guys should reply my messages o...
Whats it self?
I got a mail that my Tablet would get to Lagos before the end of the week...
And now the week has ended.
If i had knew i would ve used the free shipping method from my seller instead of wasting my money
Re: Chrisvicmall Great Elecronics Deals And Best Prices Thread by mayorall(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2013
Chrisvicmall: In order to minimize the cost of items especially electronics gadgets, we will be running deals that offer great prices to buyers. If you are interested, you can tell us the product you would like to see on the deals. Each deal last for 3days.

Our first Deal is Pipo Tablet, to participate or know more about the deals, here is the link
http://chrisvicmall.com/deals

Apart from the deals, don't forget that we can also handle your shopping/shipping from China to Nigeria

Boss. What about my goods. No mail since all this days.
Re: Chrisvicmall Great Elecronics Deals And Best Prices Thread by mactoni91(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2013
mayorall:

Boss. What about my goods. No mail since all this days.
they've ignored you too?
Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

I Need Laptop HP 650 Core I3, 4gb Ram, 500gb, Windows 8 / LG Home Audio Devices At Less Than N10,000 / Brand New Samsung S4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.