Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Is It Possible For Mikel To Be Benched For Okocha - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is It Possible For Mikel To Be Benched For Okocha (654 Views)

Mikel Shines: Do You Think Mourinho Would Have Allowed Mikel To Play UCL? / Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea / Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Mikel To Be Benched For Okocha by Elijah348(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
I was watching the Micheal Essien's Game of hope today which Austin Jay Jay Okocha played fantastically well even with his structure and even scored a goal.
So someone asked that ASSUMING he was invited to play for the national team at the world cup in Brazil would he play instead of Mikel Obi or vice versa....
please your opnion

Re: Is It Possible For Mikel To Be Benched For Okocha by Afam4eva(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
I watched it too and Okocha was badass. That guy still has it in him. Of course i think Mikel can be benched for Okocha of now.
Re: Is It Possible For Mikel To Be Benched For Okocha by joseph1013: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2013
Let us turn sight from the past and look towards the future.

I'm sure Zidane too is still badass but he'd never be recalled to the French team.

(1) (Reply)

Messi's New Car / Can You Believe - Jamaicans Think Nigerians Are Long Distance Runners!!! / Shakira, Pique And Milan Taking Shots At Camp Nou With Super Cup Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.