Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Au Gold Bars, Dust And Diamonds For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Au Gold Bars, Dust And Diamonds For Sale (1221 Views)

Gold Bars For Sale. (cif/fob) / Gold Bars And Dust. CIF. (no Upfront Payment Required) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Au Gold Bars, Dust And Diamonds For Sale by camgoldminerspl: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
We are writing to advertise the availability of our main product, alluvial gold,gold bars and diamonds in bulk quantities, Platinum bars for sale on a very affordable price. As we represent a large number of local surface mining, we are prepared to provide quantities of up to 800 kilograms of 22.karat plus alluvial gold monthly. Following is information concerning our product:
GOLD DUST, DORE, NUG,BAR
ROUGH DIAMOND,
PLATINUM BARS
MARBEL STONE
GEMSTONE

*QUANTITY:-800KG MONTHLY
*CONTENT:-GOLD DUST/BARS
*QUALITY:-22 CARAT PLUS ALLUVIAL AU
*PURITY/FITNESS:-96.7%
Do contact us back for more detailks if interested and as soon as I hear from you regarding the quantity you or your buyer will like to buy, then I will let you know exactly if your demanding quantify available for the moment before going into partnership agreement with you.
I know you will be happy working with our cooperation.
Waiting to hearing from you.

Email :camgoldminnersplc@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Face And Skin Healed And Smooth Within 10 Days / Networking | Database Development | Computer Installation | Server Deployment | / Make Money Selling Christian Bracelets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.