Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Edo State Student Graduates With CGPA Of 4.0 Out Of 4.0 In USA (PHOTOS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edo State Student Graduates With CGPA Of 4.0 Out Of 4.0 In USA (PHOTOS) (808 Views)

Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University / Covenant University: Accounting Student Graduates With 4.99 GPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Student Graduates With CGPA Of 4.0 Out Of 4.0 In USA (PHOTOS) by russello: 3:54am On Jun 09, 2013
This is what am talking about, while her mates her busy chasing guys for recharge card money she is challenging the males and making giant strides in her academy:

A 24 years old Nigerian, Uwa Osamede Imafidon, just graduated from the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA) in the US with Masters degree in Microbiology and made a 4.0 CGPA out of the maximum 4.0 CGPA.

Before her sojourn abroad, she had earlier bagged a First Class Degree in Crop Science from University of Benin, as the Best Graduating student in her Department. So proud of her! See photos of her when she was in Nigeria for her first degree:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-UGtLKYOIyig/UbI1VwxypsI/AAAAAAABhH8/l2ZIo2Xov9I/s640/8.JPG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-gGCOpsT5K5c/UbI1R9hBNDI/AAAAAAABhHk/xeUzy2QPoJ4/s640/5.jpg[/img]

http://www.talkofnaija.com/news/406538_edo-state-student-graduates-with-cgpa-of-4-0-out-of-4-0-in-usa-photos
Re: Edo State Student Graduates With CGPA Of 4.0 Out Of 4.0 In USA (PHOTOS) by Dreal1247: 4:00am On Jun 09, 2013
Success is sweet . Congrats.
Re: Edo State Student Graduates With CGPA Of 4.0 Out Of 4.0 In USA (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 09, 2013
I'm so proud of her. Making Nigerians and Texans proud!

So Edo ppl get tribal marks too? Too cute.

kiss
Re: Edo State Student Graduates With CGPA Of 4.0 Out Of 4.0 In USA (PHOTOS) by russello: 4:20am On Jun 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I'm so proud of her. Making Nigerians and Texans proud!

So Edo ppl get tribal marks too? Too cute.

kiss

cheesy cheesy @ Texans. one of your girls making us proud grin

@bolded
sure...some of them do have
Re: Edo State Student Graduates With CGPA Of 4.0 Out Of 4.0 In USA (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 09, 2013
russello:

cheesy cheesy @ Texans. one of your girls making us proud grin

@bolded
sure...some of them do have

I've seen Ibos and fulanis with tribal marks thing....nothing bad
Re: Edo State Student Graduates With CGPA Of 4.0 Out Of 4.0 In USA (PHOTOS) by russello: 4:31am On Jun 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I've seen Ibos and fulanis with tribal marks thing....nothing bad

Yes, you are very correct

even my babe get am sef cheesy ...d thing come make her look sweeeeter d more
kiss kiss
Re: Edo State Student Graduates With CGPA Of 4.0 Out Of 4.0 In USA (PHOTOS) by vizboy(m): 5:18am On Jun 09, 2013
happy and proud
Re: Edo State Student Graduates With CGPA Of 4.0 Out Of 4.0 In USA (PHOTOS) by Gboliwe: 6:04am On Jun 09, 2013
This is what I call brain!
Nigerians generally are naturally intelligent. A little sanity in our system will see us rubbing shoulders with the yeye Americans and Europeans
Re: Edo State Student Graduates With CGPA Of 4.0 Out Of 4.0 In USA (PHOTOS) by DonWhizzy: 6:46am On Jun 09, 2013
nice!

there is nothing like dusting the whytes,Indians, Asian and all others in their very own game!

it feels heavenly.... you can almost taste it's sweetness........living testimony.

kudos gurl and welcome to the club....if it were in the UK, you would have gotten an award from the queen her self.

NB: this is why they cant just let us free really(as a country) and yet we let them. they know we would be world power. so they monitor us closely. we are deformed mentally.

a mental revolution is what we need.

.....if you can survive in Nigerian, you can live excellently anywhere else.
Re: Edo State Student Graduates With CGPA Of 4.0 Out Of 4.0 In USA (PHOTOS) by geeotabor(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
proud of her.....This is one very good motivation for all....

(1) (Reply)

IELTS Materials / Naspoly Lafia Post Ume 2013 / Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Releases Admission List For 2013/2014 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.