Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. (22882 Views)

Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room / Landlady Strangled Over Electricity Bill / Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by SouthEast: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV0YD9C4-vM

Gricignano (Caserta). A woman of color, apparent age of 30 years, was found dead in the industrial area between Aversa and Gricignano, near the bicycle factory Morris. The body was naked and without documents. The body was naked and without documents. It is not yet clear the dynamics of what appears to be a murder. Beside the body, lying on the ground in a field, were found two knives, clean, no stains of blood. At first glance, the corpse did not show visible traces of violence or injuries from sharp weapons or firearms. The woman, however, may have been strangled.
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Bryancrox(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
I only MIND OVER MATTERS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Flygerian1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Kiltoko(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
End tym
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by julimax(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
4th not to comment. RIP
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by abachaphilo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
Dats my girlfriend i want to marry they hv kill her for me why
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
RIP

Im guessing she was an ashawo undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
So bad. RIP girl.
Kiltoko: End tym
abachaphilo: Dats my girlfriend i want to marry they hv kill her for me why
plans are ongoing to relocate you guys to Yaba Left.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
the hunting shadow of nigerians phase italy
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Emmykeyz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
Dammit
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
RIP.
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
NOW SHE CAN FIND PEACE AFTER A HECTIC LIFE OF ASHAWO
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by timbros(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
SouthEast:

Gricignano (Caserta). A woman of color, apparent age of 30 years, was found dead in the industrial area between Aversa and Gricignano, near the bicycle factory Morris. The body was naked and without documents. The body was naked and without documents. It is not yet clear the dynamics of what appears to be a murder. Beside the body, lying on the ground in a field, were found two knives, clean, no stains of blood. At first glance, the corpse did not show visible traces of violence or injuries from sharp weapons or firearms. The woman, however, may have been strangled.

So OP, how do you know its a Nigerian lady?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by bluejeff(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
where in the article does it says she is a nigerian ?
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by adefemi007(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: NOW SHE CAN FIND PEACE AFTER A HECTIC LIFE OF ASHAWO
guy u wicked ooo
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
adefemi007:
guy u wicked ooo
NA ME STRANGLE AM shocked HOW I TAKE WICKED tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
she dead... rip
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by WIZGUY69(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
api sundae y'all!! She has gone to rest in d bossom of abraham!! embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
We know them angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
julimax: 4th not to comment. RIP

Idi0t!!. Someone dies and you're busy displaying your madness on here

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by MacLovington(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
life is wicked
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by myjobsfinder(m): 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
may her soul rest in peace check out details
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
I'm sorry, maybe I missed it oº°˚!..... How is she Nigerian?! undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by pat077: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
abachaphilo: Dats my girlfriend i want to marry they hv kill her for me why
becoz she go do runs 4 italy so she go fit raise moni way u go take pay 4 her bride price.
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by yertyr(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
The woman had no name (Gricignano was the venue), no document hinting who she was. Just becos she's a woman of color (black, red or white... u didn't say) and u term her a Nigerian. LORD HAVE MERCY.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Evestar200(f): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
C wetin italy hussle don cause,,R.i.P jor
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Kessythegeek(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
adaobi123: RIP

Im guessing she was an ashawo undecided lipsrsealed
jungle conclusion..:c
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by chadef: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
nobody wish to be an ashawo, besides the story didnt say she was an ashawo. anybody could be victims of bloody insane people that looks naormal. pray for her rather than curse her. he without let him cast the first stone. if you are still a virgin. yo may say what u like

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by fittty(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ummmm.. I hear some benin dialect! lipsrsealed........... R.I.P Sha

Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by claremont(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
If you watch the video, you would hear her colleagues conversing in Bini dialect. The dead lady is definitely Nigerian, and most likely from the Bini tribe.

R.I.P to her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sars And The Nigerian Society. / Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police / Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.