Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Printer Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Printer Problem (1144 Views)

How Do I Installe A Printer On A Laptop Without The Printer Cd? / Power Bank For Your Laptop,printer, LCD Tv. / Power Bank For Phone,laptop,printer, And So On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Printer Problem by francisgoshen(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2006
Hi everybody,
                      I have a problem with my printer and i've tried all possible effort to resolve it but all to no avail.The printer is Laserjet 1100 and it is being used in a cafe.It refuses to print any document send to it.It's connected to a PC that runs Windows XP on it.And i checked the printer and faxes to know whether it's been detected or not,the printer couldn't be found.Anytime i tried to add it through control panel,the PC will not respond.I repaired the OS and after the repairing,it detected the printer and the files for the driver was copied but it gives me one information that the installation cannot be completed and that it has encountered a problem because "RPC server was not available".I removed the folder from hard drive and reinstall it,the same complain was given.I'm planning now to format the system but i want to seek the opinion of forum members before going ahead with the formatting.Kindly assist me.

(1) (Reply)

Network Data Storage/Backup Tips / How Much Does The Flex Of A Dell Inspiron 6000 Cost / Help. Do You Have Fedora 10 Liunx Dvd For Installation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.