Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Is It Over For Manchester United? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is It Over For Manchester United? (492 Views)

Guardiola To Snub Chelsea For Manchester United Job / Usain Bolt To Play For Manchester United Against Real Madrid / Special Prayer For Manchester United At Wembley Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Over For Manchester United? by Compudoms(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
I've been thinking about this, ever since the shocking retirement of the most successful manager in the EPL, Sir Alex Ferguson, and appointment of his successor in the person of Mr David Moyes, formerly of Everton Fc.
I still find it extremely difficult to figure out what the employers at Man U have in mind that led them into appointing Mr David Moyes. It even appears they have planned the action even before Sir Alex's announcement because they wasted no time in taking their decision.

What did they see in Mr Moyes? Or, what are his achievements? Sir Alex had success with Aberdeen both at home and in Europe before he was appointed at Man U, so we understand what they wanted in him.
Mr Moyes has nothing to show for all the years he has spent as manager in the EPL yet the bosses at ManU wasted no time in looking his way, which brings another question- are United tired of winning? Do they think they will be able to perform some kind of magic on him?
Everywhere I have turned for answers, i have met guys who are as clueless as I am, as to the motives behind Mr Moyes's appointment. One thing is however sure, and that is the fact that ManU can never be the same.

Can somebody prove me wrong with facts pls?

(1) (Reply)

Tito Vilanova Steps Down As Barcelona Coach. / Chelsea Fans Forum / Aston Villa And Norwich City Are Dragging It Out At Carrow Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.