Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Download Opera Next For Windows With New Chromiun Engine - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download Opera Next For Windows With New Chromiun Engine (698 Views)

Download The Latest Bluestack 2 For Windows With New Features / Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Download Opera Mini Into My Laptop To Brows / How To Re-Install Windows With An External DVD Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Opera Next For Windows With New Chromiun Engine by Frosti(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
Opera has totally refreshed and re-branded their popular browser with a brand new coat and a new engine. The new Opera Next browser is now powered by the Webkit engine. The whole new interface feels totally new and is a departure from the old Opera look. The built-in email client in the old Opera browser has been removed and can be downloaded as a separate application.

The browser and search boxes have been merged into one box which you can now use to search and navigate to your favourite sites at the same time. You can search using multiple providers and view site suggestions as you type and you can also search folders on your computer. The Speed Dial also had a refresh, and now feature easily customisable bigger and better thumbnails that you can use to navigate to your favourite sites from the start page. It has boasts of a new feature- Off-Road mode- that compresses pages for faster, all-conditions browsing. The Off-Road mode helps you stay online when your connection slows down.

Source
Download it here http://www.opera.com/developer/next

(1) (Reply)

Charge Your Mobile Phones Without Electricity / Help!!! How Can I Activate My Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 Released: How To Download For Free, And A Guide To The New Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.