Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Re: How To Prepare For Your Interview And Pass Your Test Guaranteed!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Re: How To Prepare For Your Interview And Pass Your Test Guaranteed!!! (842 Views)

Pass Your Interview With Ease / How To Effectively Prepare For A Job Interview And Get The Job / Employement For 3rd Class And Pass Degree Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: How To Prepare For Your Interview And Pass Your Test Guaranteed!!! by Geolalisa(f): 2:52pm On May 09, 2008
Hello Mr ikechukwu,I really respect your friendly mien when you said you were giving out tips to excel in interviews but giving out money before releasing the adequate information is suspicious and that shows you are not liberal in anyway.please find a way of enriching yourself because the method you are trying to adopt is archaic.
Re: Re: How To Prepare For Your Interview And Pass Your Test Guaranteed!!! by pku(f): 5:47pm On May 12, 2008
When i saw this topic i was excited because my younger sisters have been attending intervies/tests without any success. I was however disappointed when i read the part of it that required payment before getting the tips. Why would you do that? if you want to assist do that without requesting for financial gain. this is rather disappointing please.
Re: Re: How To Prepare For Your Interview And Pass Your Test Guaranteed!!! by emmydee(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2008
Uche Ikechukwu B,
U must b unemployable, unemployed, a crook and everything else that is bad!

(1) (Reply)

Raw Gold / Distributors Wanted For A New Brand Of Soap (Apeke Soap) / Get A Personal Or Business World Class Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.