Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Poor Jamb Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poor Jamb Results (1194 Views)

2013 Jamb Results Remarked??? / HOW CAN THIS MY POOR JAMB RESULT GIVE ADIMISSION? MEET ME HERE FOR HELP / When Will The 2012 JAMB Results Be Released? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Jamb Results by REUBEN010(m): 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
Following a poor performance of students in the recently conducted jamb exams,information frm a source just gotten to me says that there is an automatic upgrade of jamb results from 14o and above by the examination body.Those affected are advised to revisit the jamb website to re-print their results slip with the upgraded result
Re: Poor Jamb Results by c0ast0l: 1:22am On Jun 10, 2013
Source ?!
Re: Poor Jamb Results by Ifyx(m): 6:24am On Jun 10, 2013
Guy no dy bobo us joooor
REUBEN010: Following a poor performance of students in the recently conducted jamb exams,information frm a source just gotten to me says that there is an automatic upgrade of jamb results from 14o and above by the examination body.Those affected are advised to revisit the jamb website to re-print their results slip with the upgraded result
Re: Poor Jamb Results by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2013
REUBEN010: Following a poor performance of students in the recently conducted jamb exams,information frm a source just gotten to me says that there is an automatic upgrade of jamb results from 14o and above by the examination body.Those affected are advised to revisit the jamb website to re-print their results slip with the upgraded result

JAMB has sent you guys here again to make students check their result and then finish their chances so they will buy the e-facility card. please stop this.
Re: Poor Jamb Results by Kendzyma(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2013
i pray o...bt still nt rechekin it....will recheck afta seein about 90 testimonies
Re: Poor Jamb Results by Kingslaw(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
this people again?

(1) (Reply)

. / Kebbi State Polythecnic Dakin Gari / SIWES Opportunity For Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.