Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

An Evil Spirit From The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Evil Spirit From The Lord (1993 Views)

The Evil Spirit That Corrupted Lucifer (satan's) Mind; Where Did It Come From? / . / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Evil Spirit From The Lord by SalC: 12:11am On Jun 10, 2013
1 Sam 18v10
And it came to pass on the morrow,that the evil spirit from God came upon Saul and he prophesied in the midst of the house: and David played with his hand as at other times, and there was a javelin in Saul's hand.

This verse got me thinking,how come an evil from God possessed someone?
Pls can someone shed more light on this.
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by kuss: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2013
6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. 7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
Job 1:6-7 (KJV)

20 And the Lord said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. 21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him. 22 And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
1 Kings 22:20-22 (KJV)

GOD IS CALLED THE LORD OF HOST ALL THE HOST OF HEAVEN AND HELL ARE SUBJECT TO HIM AND HE UPHOLD THEM BY THE WORD OF HIS POWER.
HEB1:4

IN THE FIRST VERSE GOD WANTED TO PROVE TO SATAN THAT JOB IS AN UPRIGHT MAN WHO WILL NOT DENY HIM NO MATTER THE SITUATION SO HE ALLOWED SATAN TO AFFLICT HIM.

IN THE SECOND VERSE GOD WANTED TO DESTROY IS ENEMY CALLED AHAB WHO WAS A WICKED KING SO HE ALLOWED THE LYING SPIRIT TO COME UPON THE FALSE PROPHETS TO PERSUADE AHAB TO THE BATTLE AND DIE THERE.

THE BIBLE SAYS HE THAT BREAKS THE EDGE SERPENT WILL BITE, THERE IS AN EDGE OF GOD(GRACE) AROUND EVERY MAN THAT DOES NOT ALLOW SATAN TO HAVE HIS WAY AGAINST US, BUT IF WE BREAK THAT EDGE THROUGH SIN AND DISOBEDIENCE SATAN WILL SURELY ATTACK

NOW HOW DID JOB BREAK THE EDGE - THROUGH FEAR. For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.
Job 3:24-25 (KJV)
HOW DID SAMUEL BREAK THE EDGE - THROUGH DISOBEDIENCE

FINALLY
SATAN IS AN ACCUSER WHO ACCUSES US BEFORE GOD DAY AND NIGHT for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night
Rev 12:10
(KJV)
HE WILL ALWAYS REQUIRE PERMISSION FROM GOD TO DO ANYTHING TO MAN

THE GOD NEWS IS THAT CHRIST IS SEATING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD MAKING PLEADING AND MAKING INTERCESSION FOR US AGAINST SATAN ACCUSATIONS.

THE FACT THAT THEY CAME FROM THE PRESENCE OF GOD DOES NOT MEAN GOD USES THEM. PEACE.

1 Like

Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by kuss: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
Sal C: 1 Sam 18v10
And it came to pass on the morrow,that the evil spirit from God came upon Saul and he prophesied in the midst of the house: and David played with his hand as at other times, and there was a javelin in Saul's hand.

Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. 23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
1 Sam 15:22-23 (KJV)

FROM THE ABOVE VERSE GOD REJECTED SAUL FROM BEING THE KING BECAUSE OF DISOBEDIENCE SO HE ALLOWED THE EVIL SPIRIT TO AFFLICT HIM
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by SalC: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
kuss:

Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. 23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
1 Sam 15:22-23 (KJV)

FROM THE ABOVE VERSE GOD REJECTED SAUL FROM BEING THE KING BECAUSE OF DISOBEDIENCE SO HE ALLOWED THE EVIL SPIRIT TO AFFLICT HIM
do you realize that in the case of Job you will clearly notice that satan got permission from God, but in the case of Saul it seems like God actually had evil spirits that he set aside and use them at will.

Now can we say that some cases of evil possessions are the hand work of God?
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by gistsky: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
God is d Almighty! He has power to bless n to curse. Whether gud or evil spirit, they re all under Him. Read dis briefly Amos 3:6, isa 45:7

2 Likes

Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by kuss: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2013

[/quote]
TO START WITH AS A BORN AGAIN CHILD OF GOD, YOU CANNOT BE POSSESSED BY EVIL SPIRIT, BECAUSE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND EVIL SPIRIT CANNOT DUEL IN THE SAME VESSEL. BUT YOU CAN BE OPPRESSED BY EVIL SPIRIT IN ANY AREA YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE.

GOD DOES NOT HAVE EVIL SPIRITS HE SET ASIDE THAT HE CAN USE, HE ONLY ALLOW THEM INTO PEOPLE LIVING IN DISOBEDIENCE.GOD DOES NOT TEMP PEOPLE WITH EVIL Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death
James 1:13-15 (KJV)

THE WORD TEMPTED IN THE ABOVE VERSE CAN ALSO BE TRANSLATED POSSESSED.READ THE ABOVE VERSE CAREFULLY USE POSSESS INSTEAD OF TEMPTED FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING.

AS A BELIEVER ANY EVIL THAT COMES UPON U IS THE ONE GOD ALLOWED BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO DEAL WITH IT. There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
1 Cor 10:13 (KJV) SOME OF THESE THINGS WE CALL TEMPTATIONS ARE ACTUALLY NEEDED TO BUILD OUR FAITH.

THINGS OF THE SPIRIT ARE VERY DEEP IT TAKES SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING TO KNOW THEM. MARK4:11
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by kuss: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2013
gistsky: God is d Almighty! He has power to bless n to curse. Whether gud or evil spirit, they re all under Him. Read dis briefly Amos 3:6, isa 45:7

ALL THE CURSES OF LIFE HAVE BEEN CLEARLY LAID DOWN IN DEUTERONOMY 28:14-60
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, [b]blessing and cursing: [/b]therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
Deut 30:19 (KJV)

GOD HAS LAID BEFORE US BLESSINGS AND CURSE, IF U CHOOSE CURSES U LIVE IN CURSES.
THE ISSUE OF EVIL POSSESSION STILL HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE ONE THAT IS POSSESSED OF EVIL SPIRIT.
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by SalC: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
kuss:

TO START WITH AS A BORN AGAIN CHILD OF GOD, YOU CANNOT BE POSSESSED BY EVIL SPIRIT, BECAUSE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND EVIL SPIRIT CANNOT DUEL IN THE SAME VESSEL. BUT YOU CAN BE OPPRESSED BY EVIL SPIRIT IN ANY AREA YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE.

GOD DOES NOT HAVE EVIL SPIRITS HE SET ASIDE THAT HE CAN USE, HE ONLY ALLOW THEM INTO PEOPLE LIVING IN DISOBEDIENCE.GOD DOES NOT TEMP PEOPLE WITH EVIL Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death
James 1:13-15 (KJV)

THE WORD TEMPTED IN THE ABOVE VERSE CAN ALSO BE TRANSLATED POSSESSED.READ THE ABOVE VERSE CAREFULLY USE POSSESS INSTEAD OF TEMPTED FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING.

AS A BELIEVER ANY EVIL THAT COMES UPON U IS THE ONE GOD ALLOWED BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO DEAL WITH IT. There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
1 Cor 10:13 (KJV) SOME OF THESE THINGS WE CALL TEMPTATIONS ARE ACTUALLY NEEDED TO BUILD OUR FAITH.

THINGS OF THE SPIRIT ARE VERY DEEP IT TAKES SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING TO KNOW THEM. MARK4:11
what do you think it will take to cast out such spirit,
Prayer or obedience to God?
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by kuss: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2013
Sal C: what do you think it will take to cast out such spirit,
Prayer or obedience to God?
we must walk in obedience for our prayers to be effectual, a man committing fornication or mas-tur-ba.tion can not be free from having intimacy in the dreams no matter how much he prays,
walk in obedience then commamd anything evil to leave and it will leave u
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 20, 2013
Where do evil spirits come from?
Seems like silly question, doesn't it? At least it would to most Bible believers. Evil spirits come from Satan. But that's not what the Bible says.
The phrase "evil spirit(s)" occurs 14 times (in 13 verses) in the Bible, in 8 of which the evil spirits were sent directly and explicitly by God.

The first evil spirit was sent by God to kill people in war.

Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech. Judges 9:23
God sent the next evil spirit to cause Saul to have a mental breakdown. (But luckily, David plays his harp and makes Saul's "evil spirit from the Lord" go away.)

But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him. And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee. Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well. 1 Samuel 16:14-16
And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him. 1 Samuel 16:23

Then God sent an evil spirit to cause Saul to prophesy and sit with a javelin in his hand.

And it came to pass on the morrow, that the evil spirit from God came upon Saul, and he prophesied in the midst of the house: and David played with his hand, as at other times: and there was a javelin in Saul's hand. 1 Samuel 18:10
And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul, as he sat in his house with his javelin in his hand: and David played with his hand. 1 Samuel 19:9

The other 6 "evil spirit" occurrences are in the New Testament. The Bible doesn't say where the evil spirits came from, but they are usually associated with some type of illness (Which come from God, right?). See Psalm 119:75.
And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight. Luke 7:21

And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils, Luke 8:2

So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them. Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. ... And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. Acts 19:12-16

So the Bible is fairly clear on evil spirits: they are either sent directly by God or their origin is unknown. The Bible never attributes evil spirits to Satan.

Even the actions more often attributed to satan in Job chapter 1 can easily be attributed to God thus: Job 1:19 :"And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee."

If you really think about this, only God controls the winds right? (If you are not sure seeJeremiah 51:16). So if the wind kills job's family, it ought to be credited to the controller. However, some are willing to hold satan jointly liable because of the bet with God but even this would be a stretch because there are no direct causal connections between the bet of God and satan and Job's tribulations. The link could only be inferred.

Looking at the Bible though, one can easily wonder or ponder why God who is supposed to protect Job the righteous from any evil schemes did not do so:

James 1:13 - Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

Psalms 24:1 - (A Psalm of David.) The earth [is] the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein:

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these

Revelation 4:11 - Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Matthew 25:41 - Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Therefore it is pertinent to mention that the Bible never stated that satan had any direct link to the calamities that befell Job because God was actually in control and had promised to protect the righteous.

However if you are inclined to blame satan for Job's calamities you need to consider Job 1:12: The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.” So satan was actually empowered by God. Therefore, the legal doctrine of respondeat superior may apply.
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by SalC: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2013
kuss:
we must walk in obedience for our prayers to be effectual, a man committing fornication or mas-tur-ba.tion can not be free from having intimacy in the dreams no matter how much he prays,
walk in obedience then commamd anything evil to leave and it will leave u
Thanks for an insighful contribution. But is obedience to God always a prerequisite for ones prayer to be answered? What about our faith?
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by SalC: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2013
@ omonuan
Well spoken but that still brings us to the question what do you think it will take to cast out such evil spirit sent by God.
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
Sal C: @ omonuan
Well spoken but that still brings us to the question what do you think it will take to cast out such evil spirit sent by God.

Your guess is as good as mine. However, we can take clues from the Bible:

"Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?" (Lamentations 3: 38-39)

This unharalded verse clearly asserts that evil as well as good comes from the mouth of God. Yet the same time, men who possess God given evil must endure punishment for God's cruel gift.

So you could say well say endure the evil of God since you can't really complain according to Lamentations .... A person just has to continue to lament if God sends evil spirit to him.

On the other hand Jesus said in Matthew 17:19-20, "Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief..." Obviously they had the authority, but they weren't able to use it because their level of faith wasn't high enough to access the level of authority that needed to be exercised to drive out that particular kind of unclean spirit. Some evil spirits are stronger and harder to drive out, and sometimes prayer and fasting is necessary to build our faith up so we can drive them out, as we can see in the next verse (21), "Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting."

Yet it appears that in some cases even God is unable to restrain evil:

Revelation 12:7 - 12:9:

Enter the dragon!

"7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

This fight in heaven between Angel Gabriel and the devil would have been a great opportunity for God to put a final nail on the coffin of the devil for trying to disrupt the peace and tranquility of heaven. Nevertheless, God failed to rid the world of this transgressor instead he "hurled" him and his angels to the earth in order to preserved the peace in heaven for him (God) and his and angels but invariable unleashed mayhem on earth. Revelation 12:12 :"Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you."

What an irony!

Even Jesus had an opportunity to eliminate Satan because he knew where Satan's seat is: he said it's in the town of Pergamum! Revelation 2:13. Yet again, another opportunity lost. If Christ had eliminated Satan and his seat from the town of Pergamos, it would have been his greatest miracle and he would not have had to sacrifice his life for all the sins allegedly wrought by satan.
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by UyiIredia(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
I take it to mean evil can come from God.
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I take it to mean evil can come from God.

Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by kuss: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
Sal C: Thanks for an insighful contribution. But is obedience to God always a prerequisite for ones prayer to be answered? What about our faith?

FAITH WORKS BY LOVE GAL5:6 ie LOVE OF GOD

THE PROOF OF LOVE IS OBEDIENCE

FAITH IS IMPOTENT WITHOUT OBEDIENCE

2COR10:6.....having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled

WE AVENGE ALL DISOBEDIENCE (afflictions) WHEN OUR OBEDIENCE IS FULFILLED
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
God never sends good spirits because all good spirit left with Satan. He can only send the evil ones like gabriel the rapist.
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by kuss: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
omonuan: Where do evil spirits come from?
Seems like silly question, doesn't it? At least it would to most Bible believers. Evil spirits come from Satan. But that's not what the Bible says.
The phrase "evil spirit(s)" occurs 14 times (in 13 verses) in the Bible, in 8 of which the evil spirits were sent directly and explicitly by God.

The first evil spirit was sent by God to kill people in war.

Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech. Judges 9:23
God sent the next evil spirit to cause Saul to have a mental breakdown. (But luckily, David plays his harp and makes Saul's "evil spirit from the Lord" go away.)

But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him. And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee. Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well. 1 Samuel 16:14-16
And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him. 1 Samuel 16:23

Then God sent an evil spirit to cause Saul to prophesy and sit with a javelin in his hand.

And it came to pass on the morrow, that the evil spirit from God came upon Saul, and he prophesied in the midst of the house: and David played with his hand, as at other times: and there was a javelin in Saul's hand. 1 Samuel 18:10
And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul, as he sat in his house with his javelin in his hand: and David played with his hand. 1 Samuel 19:9

The other 6 "evil spirit" occurrences are in the New Testament. The Bible doesn't say where the evil spirits came from, but they are usually associated with some type of illness (Which come from God, right?). See Psalm 119:75.
And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight. Luke 7:21

And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils, Luke 8:2

So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them. Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. ... And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. Acts 19:12-16

So the Bible is fairly clear on evil spirits: they are either sent directly by God or their origin is unknown. The Bible never attributes evil spirits to Satan.

Even the actions more often attributed to satan in Job chapter 1 can easily be attributed to God thus: Job 1:19 :"And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee."

If you really think about this, only God controls the winds right? (If you are not sure seeJeremiah 51:16). So if the wind kills job's family, it ought to be credited to the controller. However, some are willing to hold satan jointly liable because of the bet with God but even this would be a stretch because there are no direct causal connections between the bet of God and satan and Job's tribulations. The link could only be inferred.

Looking at the Bible though, one can easily wonder or[b] ponder why God who is supposed to protect Job the righteous from any evil schemes did not do so:
[/b]
James 1:13 - Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

Psalms 24:1 - (A Psalm of David.) The earth [is] the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein:

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

Revelation 4:11 - Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Matthew 25:41 - Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Therefore it is pertinent to mention that the Bible never stated that satan had any direct link to the calamities that befell Job because God was actually in control and had promised to protect the righteous.

However if you are inclined to blame satan for Job's calamities you need to consider Job 1:12: The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.” So satan was actually empowered by God. Therefore, the legal doctrine of respondeat superior may apply.

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT GOD ALMIGHTY IS NOT THE god OF THIS WORLD HE IS THE GOD OF THOSE THAT BELIEVE IS CHRIST JESUS
SATAN IS THE god OF THIS WORLD
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.2COR4:4

WHEN GOD CREATED THE WORLD HE HANDED IT OVER TO ADAM THEN ADAM SINED AND HANDED IT TO SATAN
The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
PSAM115:16

LOOK AT WHAT SATAN TOLD JESUS
And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.luke4:5-6
SATAN CONTROLS THE WIND AND ALL THE SYSTEMS OF THIS WORLD BUT HE CAN NOT USED THEM AGAINST THOSE THAT ARE BORN AGAIN CHILDREN OF GOD
THAT IS WHY THE BIBLE SAY THOUGH WE ARE IN THE WORLD, WE ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD B/C THE WHOLE WORLD LIETH IN WICKEDNESS.

AS FOR JOB, EVEN SATAN TESTIFIED THAT GOD HAS A WALL OF PROTECTION AROUND HIM
job1:10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

IT IS WRONG TO SAY GOD DID NOT PROTECT JOB FROM CALAMITIES.

I WAS TO ALSO STATE HERE THAT ALL SICKNESS AND EVIL SPIRITS ARE FROM THE DEVIL,HOW DO I KNOW, LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING VERSE OF SCRIPTURE
acts10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

FROM THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE IT IS CLEAR THAT ALL SICKNESS ARE THE OPPRESSION OF THE DEVIL
1JONH3:8 For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by SalC: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: God never sends good spirits because all good spirit left with Satan. He can only send the evil ones like gabriel the rapist.
Hmm
Any proof of Gabriel molesting someone?
The good spirits never joined satan.
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by SalC: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
kuss:

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT GOD ALMIGHTY IS NOT THE god OF THIS WORLD HE IS THE GOD OF THOSE THAT BELIEVE IS CHRIST JESUS
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.2COR4:4

WHEN GOD CREATED THE WORLD HE HANDED IT OVER TO ADAM THEN ADAM SINED AND HANDED IT TO SATAN
The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.luke4:5-6
SATAN CONTROLS THE WIND AND ALL THE SYSTEMS OF THIS WORLD BUT HE CAN NOT USED THEM AGAINST THOSE THAT ARE BORN AGAIN CHILDREN OF GOD
THAT IS WHY THE BIBLE SAY THOUGH WE ARE IN THE WORLD, WE ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD B/C THE WHOLE WORLD LIETH IN WICKEDNESS.

job1:10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

I WAS TO ALSO STATE HERE THAT ALL SICKNESS AND EVIL SPIRITS ARE FROM THE DEVIL,HOW DO I KNOW, LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING VERSE OF SCRIPTURE
acts10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

FROM THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE IT IS CLEAR THAT ALL SICKNESS ARE THE OPPRESSION OF THE DEVIL
1JONH3:8 For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by SalC: 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
@ kuss
All sickness and possession can not always be from the devil because even the OP made it clear that the evil spirit which possessed Saul was from the Lord

1 Like

Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 22, 2013
kuss:

Sir, you have used several fallacies one of which one is composition fallacy: when the conclusion of an argument depends on an erroneous characteristic from parts of something to the whole or vice versa. Thus, you have ignored the topic entirely while bringing what the devil said to Christ which is totally unrelated to the topic of who sends evil to prove your point. Mind you, the Op and several others including me have quoted copiously verses from the Bible that clearly shows that God himself said he is the purveyor of evil. Are those verses not from the Bible?

It is quite common with fundamentalists nowadays when it comes to seeking the interpretation of the word of God, the desire is to receive only the positive and not the negative. Truth be damned they say. Nevertheless, a good Christian should be able to handle both the good, the bad and the ugly in the Bible. Running from the truth make some Christians look like hypocrites and is generally a travesty. The truth is indestructible! It does not matter whether positive or negative truth is infallible.

Not that this matters to you but there is a difference between personification of evil as you described in your argument and sending evil which the op intended here. Moreover, you did not and cannot show where the Bible stated that the Devil directly killed anyone unlike millions of people including women and children that God killed for the smallest offenses.

You have also used confirmation bias: This refers to a form of selective thinking that focuses on evidence that supports what believers already believe while ignoring evidence that refutes their beliefs. Confirmation bias manifests itself heavily when people base their beliefs upon faith, tradition and prejudice. Thus, you've ignored many many verses showing clear assertions from God in the Bible that he sends evil to people. All you care is that these are contrary to your beliefs.

Then you also succumbed to argument based on the appeal to faith which is usually the trump card of fundamentalists. This type of argument is the game changer for me because I already know that you are not really basing your argument on logic or evidence but really on your belief that the God you serve does not send evil. No evidence to the contrary would change this belief because it has been engrained in you since childhood by your parents and your pastors that the devil sends evil like you have argued. Therefore, I won't even argue this issue or attempt to show you more evidence any more because it will definitely be futile. For you it is not about logic or evidence, it is about "faith."

Faith is the only thing that makes reasonable people believe in irrational things.

Furthermore, if God was protecting Job from Calamities as you stated, why did he suffer so much purportedly at the hands of the devil? With the type of shield that Job got from God who needs susceptibility? Must Job have to suffer to prove to God that he is deserving of his Love? Even Job saw his travail as God's doing. See Job 1:21.

Now what do you have to say about the "war in heaven" between the devil and Angel Gabriel and God's failure to put an end to the shenanigans of the devil and instead "hurled" the devil at the earth? Don't you think that this is also akin to God sending evil to the world?

Someone once asked me: "if God was unable to help Angel Gabriel (his favorite) defeat and kill the devil in "war" that broke out right before his eyes in heaven, what chance do I, an inheritor of the original sin have against the devil?"

Similarly, I have been asked why God blames the world for the actions of the devil that he created and "hurled" at the earth and why hasn't the devil died either by old age or by the actions of God? It appears that the devil who is alleged to live here on earth at Pygamos during the time of Christ (who knows where he lives now, some say he might be in Nigeria) seems to be the only one that has everlasting life or would you say he has inherited the earth? Or is he the much talked about meek?May be you can help me devise answers to these riddles. I would say that the devil is of no use and should have been eliminated long ago by God. What sayest thou?

How about Christ not doing anything to stop the reign of the devil after he located his situs at the city of Pygamos as shown in Revelation 2:13?

This Devil is the enemy of God and God is his. Now, why should this Devil, in another world, torment sinners, who are his friends, to please God, his enemy?

Finally, I would like to leave you with this food for thought:

2 Timothy 2:14-15
New International Version (NIV)

14 Keep reminding God’s people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.

15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by kuss: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
omonuan:

Sir, you have used several fallacies one of which one is composition fallacy: when the conclusion of an argument depends on an erroneous characteristic from parts of something to the whole or vice versa. Thus, you have ignored the topic entirely while bringing what the devil said to Christ which is totally unrelated to the topic of who sends evil to prove your point. Mind you, the Op and several others including me have quoted copiously verses from the Bible that clearly shows that God himself said he is the purveyor of evil. Are those verses not from the Bible?

It is quite common with fundamentalists nowadays when it comes to seeking the interpretation of the word of God, the desire is to receive only the positive and not the negative. Truth be damned they say. Nevertheless, a good Christian should be able to handle both the good, the bad and the ugly in the Bible. Running from the truth make some Christians look like hypocrites and is generally a travesty. The truth is indestructible! It does not matter whether positive or negative truth is infallible.

Not that this matters to you but there is a difference between personification of evil as you described in your argument and sending evil which the op intended here. Moreover, you did not and cannot show where the Bible stated that the Devil directly killed anyone unlike millions of people including women and children that God killed for the smallest offenses.

You have also used confirmation bias: This refers to a form of selective thinking that focuses on evidence that supports what believers already believe while ignoring evidence that refutes their beliefs. Confirmation bias manifests itself heavily when people base their beliefs upon faith, tradition and prejudice. Thus, you've ignored many many verses showing clear assertions from God in the Bible that he sends evil to people. All you care is that these are contrary to your beliefs.

Then you also succumbed to argument based on the appeal to faith which is usually the trump card of fundamentalists. This type of argument is the game changer for me because I already know that you are not really basing your argument on logic or evidence but really on your belief that the God you serve does not send evil. No evidence to the contrary would change this belief because it has been engrained in you since childhood by your parents and your pastors that the devil sends evil like you have argued. Therefore, I won't even argue this issue or attempt to show you more evidence any more because it will definitely be futile. For you it is not about logic or evidence, it is about "faith."

Faith is the only thing that makes reasonable people believe in irrational things.

Furthermore, if God was protecting Job from Calamities as you stated, why did he suffer so much purportedly at the hands of the devil? With the type of shield that Job got from God who needs susceptibility? Must Job have to suffer to prove to God that he is deserving of his Love? Even Job saw his travail as God's doing. See Job 1:21.

Now what do you have to say about the "war in heaven" between the devil and Angel Gabriel and God's failure to put an end to the shenanigans of the devil and instead "hurled" the devil at the earth? Don't you think that this is also akin to God sending evil to the world?

Someone once asked me: "if God was unable to help Angel Gabriel (his favorite) defeat and kill the devil in "war" that broke out right before his eyes in heaven, what chance do I, an inheritor of the original sin have against the devil?"

Similarly, I have been asked why God blames the world for the actions of the devil that he created and "hurled" at the earth and why hasn't the devil died either by old age or by the actions of God? It appears that the devil who is alleged to live here on earth at Pygamos during the time of Christ (who knows where he lives now, some say he might be in Nigeria) seems to be the only one that has everlasting life or would you say he has inherited the earth? Or is he the much talked about meek?May be you can help me devise answers to these riddles. I would say that the devil is of no use and should have been eliminated long ago by God. What sayest thou?

How about Christ not doing anything to stop the reign of the devil after he located his situs at the city of Pygamos as shown in Revelation 2:13?

This Devil is the enemy of God and God is his. Now, why should this Devil, in another world, torment sinners, who are his friends, to please God, his enemy?

Finally, I would like to leave you with this food for thought:

2 Timothy 2:14-15
New International Version (NIV)

14 Keep reminding God’s people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.

15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

THANK YOU FOR THE POST SIR,
PLEASE LETS NOT RESORT TO NAMES CALLING WE ARE ALL CHILDREN OF GOD
IRON SHAPENETH IRON, SHOW ME WHERE AM WRONG AND I WILL SHOW U WHERE U RE WRONG IN THIS GOD IS GLORIFIED

3john1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

I WANT TO STATE AS FOLLOWS
1. HOLINESS IS THE TOTALITY OF GOD, IN HOLINESS THERE IS LOVE AND IN HOLINESS THERE IS JUDGEMENT(VENGEANCE)THESE
ARE THE TWO SIDES OF GOD LOVE AND JUDGEMENT. BLESSINGS AND CURSES
2. why hasn't the devil died either by old age.SATAN IS A SPIRIT, SPIRITS DON'T DIE AND THEY DON'T GET OLDER
3. or by the actions of God?. THERE IS NOTHING MORE GOD IS GOING TO DO ABOUT SATAN THAT HE HAS NOT DONE
jude1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in
everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

SATAN IS ALREADY RESERVED FOR DESTRUCTION IN HELL. HE KNOWS HE TIME IS SHORT. THAT IS WHY HE ASKED CHRIST HAVE YOU
COME TO DESTROY US BEFORE OUR TIME.GOD HAS GIVEN MAN ALL AUTHORITY OVER SATAN THROUGH CHRIST.
LUKE10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
GOD IS THE MASTER BUILDER HE BUILDS FROM END TO THE BEGINNING , IS EITHER YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE ACTIVITIES OF SATAN ON EARTH OR NOTHING IS DONE, GOD CANNOT COMPROMISE HIS WORD.
4. who knows where he lives now, some say he might be in Nigeria WELL, SATAN IS HERE ON EARTH HOW DO I KNOW, HE WAS CAST DOWN TO THE EARTH, HE HIMSELF ACKNOWLEDGED IT

job1:7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

1peter5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

BACK TO THE TOPIC
I SINCERELY BELIEVE GOD DOES NOT HAVE EVIL SPIRIT RESERVED FOR HIMSELF FOR USE.HE SAYS I WILL BLESS THEM THAT BLESS U AND I WILL CURSE THEM THAT CURSE U, NOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GOD CURSES, SINCE EVIL SPIRIT ARE CAST DOWN HERE ON EARTH THEY QUICKLY GO INTO OPERATION IN THE LIFE OF ANYONE THAT COMES UNDER A CURSE. ANANIAS AND SAPPHIRA WERE STRUCK DEAD WHEN THEY CAME UNDER A CURSE.

1 Like

Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
kuss:

IRON SHAPENETH IRON, SHOW ME WHERE AM WRONG AND I WILL SHOW U WHERE U RE WRONG IN THIS GOD IS GLORIFIED

1. HOLINESS IS THE TOTALITY OF GOD, IN HOLINESS THERE IS LOVE AND IN HOLINESS THERE IS JUDGEMENT(VENGEANCE)THESE
2. why hasn't the devil died either by old age.SATAN IS A SPIRIT, SPIRITS DON'T DIE AND THEY DON'T GET OLDER
3. or by the actions of God?. THERE IS NOTHING MORE GOD IS GOING TO DO ABOUT SATAN THAT HE HAS NOT DONE
jude1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in

SATAN IS ALREADY RESERVED FOR DESTRUCTION IN HELL. HE KNOWS HE TIME IS SHORT. THAT IS WHY HE ASKED CHRIST HAVE YOU
COME TO DESTROY US BEFORE OUR TIME.GOD HAS GIVEN MAN ALL AUTHORITY OVER SATAN THROUGH CHRIST.
LUKE10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
GOD IS THE MASTER BUILDER HE BUILDS FROM END TO THE BEGINNING , IS EITHER YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE ACTIVITIES OF SATAN ON EARTH OR NOTHING IS DONE, GOD CANNOT COMPROMISE HIS WORD.
4. who knows where he lives now, some say he might be in Nigeria WELL, SATAN IS HERE ON EARTH HOW DO I KNOW, HE WAS CAST DOWN TO THE EARTH, HE HIMSELF ACKNOWLEDGED IT

job1:7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

[b]1peter5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:[/b]le

BACK TO THE TOPIC
I SINCERELY BELIEVE GOD DOES NOT HAVE EVIL SPIRIT RESERVED FOR HIMSELF FOR USE.HE SAYS I WILL BLESS THEM THAT BLESS U AND I WILL CURSE THEM THAT CURSE U, NOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GOD CURSES, SINCE EVIL SPIRIT ARE CAST DOWN HERE ON EARTH THEY QUICKLY GO INTO OPERATION IN THE LIFE OF ANYONE THAT COMES UNDER A CURSE. ANANIAS AND SAPPHIRA WERE STRUCK DEAD WHEN THEY CAME UNDER A CURSE.

I understand from your postings that you are not inclined to believe what the Bible says about God sending evil. Your conclusion though indicates that you understand that God sends something to people he hates but you simply don't want to call what God sends "evil." You would rather call it a "curse." And that's okay by me!

You mentioned Anananias and Saphira, does it not bother you that the punishment does not fit the crime? Mind you the possession sold by Annanias and his wife were theirs so they did not really lie because they were not given a chance to explain themselves. Even if if they lied should that lead to death Penalty? Peter who stood in judgment of them lied three times when he said he did not know Jesus yet was not killed. God himself is not above lying according to the Bible:

2 Chronicles 18:22 "Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets."
2 Thessalonians 2:11 "For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie."

Why is it that God kills people at his whims for what would be considered minor offenses yet the devil who has not been shown to have killed anyone in the Bible is demonized?

God has killed millions of people and has decreed infinite punishment for finite offenses and yet the devil is blamed for every imaginable thing. Can you show me anyone the devil has killed in the Bible? Are you really proud of the murders attributed to God in the Bible including those of women and children? Please do not engage in circular arguments.
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by SalC: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
omonuan:

I understand from your postings that you are not inclined to believe what the Bible says about God sending evil. Your conclusion though indicates that you understand that God sends something to people he hates but you simply don't want to call what God sends "evil." You would rather call it a "curse." And that's okay by me!

You mentioned Anananias and Saphira, does it not bother you that the punishment does not fit the crime? Mind you the possession sold by Annanias and his wife were theirs so they did not really lie because they were not given a chance to explain themselves. Even if if they lied should that lead to death Penalty? Peter who stood in judgment of them lied three times when he said he did not know Jesus yet was not killed. God himself is not above lying according to the Bible:

2 Chronicles 18:22 "Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets."
2 Thessalonians 2:11 "For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie."

Why is it that God kills people at his whims for what would be considered minor offenses yet the devil who has not been shown to have killed anyone in the Bible is demonized?

God has killed millions of people and has decreed infinite punishment for finite offenses and yet the devil is blamed for every imaginable thing. Can you show me anyone the devil has killed in the Bible? Are you really proud of the murders attributed to God in the Bible including those of women and children? Please do not engage in circular arguments.
Easy please
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by SalC: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
kuss:

1peter5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

BACK TO THE TOPIC
I understand what you are trying to point out, but the case of Annanias and Saphira can not be said to be the action of an evil spirit either sent by God or not. But the case of Saul is obvious, again the evil spirit did not have to kill Saul it was just a case of possession.

Ok let me agree with you that God has no reserved evil Spirit afterall he's. In position to use anyone.
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by SalC: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
kuss:

BACK TO THE TOPIC
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by SalC: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
kuss:

BACK TO THE TOPIC
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2013

ALL SPIRITS BELONG TO GOD BRUV >>> ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. EVEN EVIL SPIRITS >>> PSALMS 78 VS 49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by Freksy(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2013

In 1 Samuel 16:14 we are informed that "the spirit of God departed from Saul, and an evil or a bad spirit from God troubled him." In this we can see an application of the principle indicated by Jesus at Matthew 12:43-45, namely, that if the mind and life are not filled with God's spirit, then they are open to invasion of demon spirits. It is not that God actually sent an evil spirit to trouble Saul, but by removing his holy spirit from the disobedient king a vacancy was left, a vacancy that was promptly filled by a bad spirit or mental inclination. Since God made the evilly inclined possession possible by the removal of his holy spirit, God is referred to as the source of the evil spirit. 1Sam 16:14; 18:10
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by SalC: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
Freksy:

In 1 Samuel 16:14 we are informed that "the spirit of God departed from Saul, and an evil or a bad spirit from God troubled him." In this we can see an application of the principle indicated by Jesus at Matthew 12:43-45, namely, that if the mind and life are not filled with God's spirit, then they are open to invasion of demon spirits. It is not that God actually sent an evil spirit to trouble Saul, but by removing his holy spirit from the disobedient king a vacancy was left, a vacancy that was promptly filled by a bad spirit or mental inclination. Since God made the evilly inclined possession possible by the removal of his holy spirit, God is referred to as the source of the evil spirit. 1Sam 16:14; 18:10
I will be back to discuss with you, but I must say I like you line of discussion. But then what do you think is the answer to my second question,"what would be required to cast out this spirit? Prayer or obedience to God".
Re: An Evil Spirit From The Lord by Freksy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
Sal C: I will be back to discuss with you, but I must say I like you line of discussion. But then what do you think is the answer to my second question,"what would be required to cast out this spirit? Prayer or obedience to God".

You have said it all!

Obedience - listen to God and act on what he says. If we stay away from things that are associated with evil, with time the evil spirit will flee.

Prayer - Humbly and regularly talking to God about our problems, and specifically requesting for his Spirit.

And what is more, we should do our utmost to always occupy our mind with things that are holy. It terrorizes the evil spirit in us and have it packed to a conducive environment. Matt 12:43.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For One To Look At his Own Wife Or her Own Husband Lustfully? / People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed. / 100 Things You Should Know About ISLAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.