Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Deleted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deleted (5176 Views)

SEE Some Photos Maheeda Posted ...and Later Deleted *sigh* / deleted / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Bizmind(m): 4:34am On Jun 10, 2013
Deleted
Re: Deleted by tpia5: 4:51am On Jun 10, 2013
photo op.
Re: Deleted by texaco1: 4:58am On Jun 10, 2013
it is invidia which leads to agon for laus or fama,pecunia and last but not the least facultas and potentia.
but op wettin concern u sef for dis matter?
Re: Deleted by dollykeyz(f): 6:27am On Jun 10, 2013
Make she sef pay na, abi she no wan do again ni
Re: Deleted by Rhino5dm: 6:33am On Jun 10, 2013
Just the way Chinua Achebe said Wole Soyinka didn't deserved the Nobel prize? No be today yansh don dey for back.
Re: Deleted by oluwadare26(m): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2013
The Op wrote what is quite misleading as people tends to believe the story easily..check on the story link urself and see how the story was rubbishly framed Up.

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by studio43(m): 6:49am On Jun 10, 2013
Jealousy
Re: Deleted by biafranqueen: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2013
Bad Belly in 9ja too much! I doubt this news is real it would cost way more the $650,000 to buy off Time magazine. She has really been promoting her youth and widow empowerment and oyibo in US love that OP you broke Law number 8 of Nairaland
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2013
i dnt believe genny said dat. BTW is omotola rich enough to pay times magazine

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2013
[quote
author=Rhino.5dm]Just the way Chinua Achebe said Wole Soyinka didn't
deserved the Nobel prize? No be today yansh don dey for back.[/quote]

why are you doing this to yourself....misquoting a dead man. Achebe never made such a statment so e be like say your own nyash dey for your head. besides was it not surprising that omotola was picked as the most influential Nigerian??

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Rhino5dm: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2013
Larryfly:

why are you doing this to yourself....misquoting a dead man. Achebe never made such a statment so e be like say your own nyash dey for your head. besides was it not surprising that omotola was picked as the most influential Nigerian??

^^^
Stop braying like a dehydrated donkey you are.

“The fact that Wole Soyinka was awarded the Nobel Prize does not make him the Asiwaju (Leader) of African literature”.

^^^
This is what Achebe said after Wole Soyinka was awarded Nobel prize in 1986. Is there any difference from the massage Genevieve is trying to pass? Next time, blame it on your low IQ. Ewu!
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2013
Lol @ she affording $650.000 is she talking about Zimbabwean $?

Btch is jealous

1 Like

Re: Deleted by aprilrays(f): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2013
Genny cool it.okay?
Better luck next time... wink
Re: Deleted by brixton: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2013
Niggaz stop commentin, no where in the post was gene quoted wit such remarks
Re: Deleted by buoye1(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2013
Larryfly:

4 ur mind......u dnt knw abt Mrs Folorunsho Alakija?Richest Blackwoman in d world........1 of d most influential
Re: Deleted by texaco1: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2013
buoye1: 4 ur mind......u dnt knw abt Mrs Folorunsho Alakija?Richest Blackwoman in d world........1 of d most influential
bro,wee smoking is not good for u ,bettter stop am.i like u that is why i am telling
Re: Deleted by Odunharry(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2013
grin genevieve o...laff dy catch me.
So she tinks Omotola doesnt dserve it?
Cant believe this is coming 4m her mouth.

Dsappointed in her 4 wat she said,so her fellow compatriot shouldnt be recognised?
Instead of Genevieve to be happy she s here hating ...abeg no die of hrt attack o...

Omotola babe u deserve it jo.
Re: Deleted by mtprofessor5(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2013
rumorz rumorz rumorz....i jst knw it wen i c it.....op abeg go find beta topic
Re: Deleted by Odunharry(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2013
Joavid: i dnt believe genny said dat. BTW is omotola rich enough to pay times magazine
grin or she thinks times magazine is in 9ja??i dy laff o
Re: Deleted by Aizebioje(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2013
I'll believe this crap when I hear the recording. I'm shocked at the reaction from you guys above. This is obviously the work of an Idle blogger desperate to attract traffic to the blog. Any body could come up with a written dialogue. The responses to the questions were so not "GENNY"

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2013
It's a parody. Can't u see the oda articles on d site?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Afam4eva(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2013
This is why i keep insisting that the government should invest heavily in education because most people on this thread are half-baked. They didn't even bother to inquire where Genevieve made such a quote. This story looks cooked up. Even if she habours such thoughts she wouldn't spill it out.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2013
Someone capable of paying $650,000 to get what he/she wants, is indeed INFLUENTIAL....
Re: Deleted by texaco1: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2013
Afam4eva: This is why i keep insisting that the government should invest heavily in education because most people on this thread are half-baked. They didn't even bother to inquire where Genevieve made such a quote. This story looks cooked up. Even if she habours such thoughts she wouldn't spill it out.
you still dont believe me when i say that 70% of nairalanders dont READ THE STORY THEY ONLY READ THE TOPIC AND CLICK ON REPLY .u try and take notice u will see that i am right.
Re: Deleted by dridowu: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2013
I doubt ds news but if true i want to belive Genny is refering to Zimbabwe dollars. Na only politician/drug baron fit pay dat kain money 4 US $
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
Aizebioje: I'll believe this crap when I hear the recording. I'm shocked at the reaction from you guys above. This is obviously the work of an Idle blogger desperate to attract traffic to the blog. Any body could come up with a written dialogue. The responses to the questions were so not "GENNY"
so true, I'm shocked beyond words.
Re: Deleted by Cwhyte(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
I guess many of you don't know that mrsolos is humorous.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Bizmind(m): 3:11am On Jun 12, 2013
C. whyte:
I guess many of you don't know that mrsolos is humorous.

You're right cause some took him so serious
Re: Deleted by homesteady(m): 3:45am On Jun 12, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Just the way Chinua Achebe said Wole Soyinka didn't deserved the Nobel prize? No be today yansh don dey for back.

Don't make me believe you are from jupiter!!! Is this how you go up and down exhibiting foolishness An ediot came up with this useless story and you actually believe it?? And see your comment!! Please don't bring the e-war between igbo and yoruba to celebrity section!!
BTW oguagu please hide that comment for the betterment of this section
Re: Deleted by Bizmind(m): 12:39am On Jun 13, 2013
homesteady:

Don't make me believe you are from jupiter!!! Is this how you go up and down exhibiting foolishness An ediot came up with this useless story and you actually believe it?? And see your comment!! Please don't bring the e-war between igbo and yoruba to celebrity section!!
BTW oguagu please hide that comment for the betterment of this section
Are you not exhibit foolishness with this your post?
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 13, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

I read that interview first hand years ago.it was in the early ninties and not in 1986,the interview was asking what he felt about not been awarded a nobel price his response went like this

"An european prize does not make one the asiwaju of african literature"

He never mentioned wole soyinka's name or any other nobel laurete
Re: Deleted by Rhino5dm: 7:54am On Jun 13, 2013
chukwudi44:

I read that interview first hand years ago.it was in the early ninties and not in 1986,the interview was asking what he felt about not been awarded a nobel price his response went like this

"An european prize does not make one the asiwaju of african literature"

He never mentioned wole soyinka's name or any other nobel laurete

Go back and re-read it. Isn't this what we are still facing? some people feeling they are the best and nothing good can come from others? You can claim whatever you want but my post is up there with a clear reference.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Wear This Shoe To Church For N100,000? (photo) / Davido Was Filmed Sleeping With His Mouth Wide Open Like A Local Man. / Again, Ifu Ennada Shares Nud£ In The Bath Tub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.