Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (1252 Views)

Match Making For Hiv Positive Individuals / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria / Dating For Divorced And Widowed Adults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 05, 2008
Re: . by welli(f): 1:25pm On May 05, 2008
*dis is danger zone*i was jst passin by*
Re: . by Vicjustice: 2:18pm On May 05, 2008
valacious:

Hi House,
Being positive shouldnt become the end of the road for you friend. It becomes an hurdle when you let discrimination choke you.
You could still experience a godly and "positive" relationship, both with same postive or negatives whichever you prefer.
I match-make Hiv-positive people still desirable of a positive r/ship that could probably lead to marriage if the couple wants it to. Advice would also be available on the compatibility of the partner you desire.
Send your profile to kvalacious@yahoo.com

[b] First of all, i want to commend your interest, but i must express my concern in your intentions. You don't just have to persuade people into this sensitive matter without first giving some professional advice otherwise, you're going to do more harm than good.
   Many HIV positive people usually have this idea in their minds, they intend to find HIV positive partners for sexual relationship (even unprotected) until i adviced them of the consequences.
   Now, let me give you some professional advice : It's worthwhile to understand that the HIV virus comes in different dimensions or forms which occasionally change in shape and behaviours, so one HIV carrier does not necessarily have the same or similar form of the virus with another HIV carrier: therefore, if a HIV positive person has unprotected sexual intercourse with another HIV carrier, it is very, very likely that there will be some virus reactions that would change the original shapes of their viruses into unusual ones which may become resistant to medications and difficult for Doctors to identify; and that would most likely produce a quick result of the dreaded AIDS.
An HIV positive person may get any partner of his/her choice, but it's importand s/he, avoid unprotected sex for his/her own good.
   NOTE:[/b] While someone who is HIV positive can live a normal life with treatments, it's however advisable for the person to stay away from unprotected sex the rest of his/her life time to avoid complicated cases.
[/b]

Please, would you like to edit your post, it's not very comprehensive.
Re: . by Teejay07(m): 4:12am On May 06, 2008
@VicJustice,

thanks for your comment the other time. I think there is so much ignorance about HIV and AIDS generally. The poster needs to be properly 'educated'. Like you said he could be doing more harm than good.

For starters, I dont think he can just match-make someone who is positive with another who is not without counselling and proper advise. Even, matchmaking two people who are positive is not advisable, as each person may have a different strain of the virus. Infact, I cant just begin to imagine the very many possibilities that could be opened up with his match-making scheme.

Poster, please tread carefully. I hope you know that you can even be sued by the same set of people you are trying to help!
Re: . by Raymond88(m): 5:01am On May 06, 2008
welli:

*this is danger zone*i was jst passin by*

Now that is a dumb ass thing to say. undecided
Re: . by ztyle(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2008
Shut the hell up dude?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 06, 2008
ztyle:

Shut the hell up dude?

Who? Why?? undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 06, 2008
ah ah siena what kinda question is dat one undecided undecided someone told his wife dat watever she said is a dumb ass,and u dont expect ztyle to keep quiet and allow them talk to welli his wife anyhow do u?abeg leave d guy joooo he is only fighting for his wife,its not a crime is it?the guy is just been a man naaaa.

ztyle dont mind them jare,continue been a disgrace man wink

(1) (Reply)

Are U In Abuja / Forex masters / Sugar Mummy Lukin 4 Guy To Service U Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.