Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Keturah Hamilton Is Disappointed In Jim-iyke As He Goes Off With Nadia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keturah Hamilton Is Disappointed In Jim-iyke As He Goes Off With Nadia (1275 Views)

Dele Momodu Dancing With Nadia Buari [PICS] / Is Jim Iyke Planning Marriage With Nadia Buari‎? / Who Knew Jim Iyke Had A Son With Nadia? Well Meet Him Here (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keturah Hamilton Is Disappointed In Jim-iyke As He Goes Off With Nadia by jex(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-l9xVmxzn3Dc/UbSIyb6seTI/AAAAAAABwj0/zxTLHN4ctfk/s400/9.jpg[/img]

Veteran Actor Jim Iykes girlfriend laments on his behaviour. gotten from:

Jim Iyke's sad and heartbroken Jamaican ex-fiancee Keturah Hamilton tells Diasporan Star:
"These days, I ask God: Why has thou forsaken me? How can a man with whom we had gone through the highs and the lows – a man who had professed so much undying love for me over the past six years just walk away like that? I don’t know what happened and I wish I could put a finger on it. He took away six years of memories, of support of love and all that I did for him – just like that. How mean and callous can one get?
Jim was supposed to come to New York and stay for six months, during which time, he would go to an acting school here in New York and then we would move to Los Angeles and get married and pursue our acting dreams. I was looking forward to that with eagerness and then he just walked away” she began to sob according to Diasporan Star
Read nad comment at more »

http://enzedokafor..com/2013/06/keturah-hamilton-states-her.html
Re: Keturah Hamilton Is Disappointed In Jim-iyke As He Goes Off With Nadia by Dygeasy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
I really do wonder how some ladies think they can actually make a male celebrity settle down with them. Go into the relationship with a well guarded heart cos the worst should be expected.

Anybody in Jamo, tell her sorry for me tho!

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z Reveals Why He Neversigned Lil Wayne To Roc-a-fellarecords / Check Out Nollywood Most Gorgeous Actress Chioma Okeke / I Can’t Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife– Omotola's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.