Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Back After A Fatal Accident - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Back After A Fatal Accident (6243 Views)

Pictures: A Fatal Accident Along Onitsha/awka/enugu Express Way Just Now / Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning / A Fatal Accident Has Just Occur At Governors Road Ikotun Many Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back After A Fatal Accident by gentledove(f): 3:28pm On May 05, 2008
Hi all.  i have being absent from Nairaland because of a fatal accident i had April 14th 2008 on my way to work.  it was God that brought me back from life.  i am back now.  strong and no bones broken. 

to all those who knew about it and sent their greetings, i say thank you.  thanks everyone for your mails and concern about my absence.  May God help us that our bones will not be broken, our flesh will not be shattered and our blood will not be spilt.

do have a good day!!!!!!
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by tngtech(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2008
Welcome back. Thank God for your life.
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by PLC1: 3:42pm On May 05, 2008
Now you are back, we thank God for that but there must be thanksgiving in my church.

@Poster,
Na you be that in your profile? If you bite person na trouble o. tongue
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 05, 2008
@ Gentle: Glad to have you back, hope it wasn't too traumatic.

One thing though: A fatal accident is one in which there was loss of life. Was there? undecided

PL+C:

Now you are back, we thank God for that but there must be thanksgiving in my church.

@Poster,
Na you be that in your profile? If you bite person na trouble o. tongue

What exactly do you mean? undecided
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by 4Him1(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2008
glad to know u're alright.
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by gentledove(f): 3:56pm On May 05, 2008
i am still wondering too o. if you bite someone, what on earth does that mean cheesy. bite which area? upper part or lower part?? wink

loss of life, i cant say. bones were broken anyway. was in coma for minutes. cry cry thank God for strenght. smiley
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by onyekang1(f): 4:09pm On May 05, 2008
my! my! am sooooooo happy 4 u gal, and i thank God for your life u can alwaz be sure he's ur strength @all times. kiss
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by Busta(f): 4:10pm On May 05, 2008
Good to have u back and Thank God u're fine!
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by Gbemyte(f): 4:13pm On May 05, 2008
am glad u survive it and back on ur feet.it ll never happened again. u ll enjoy d remaining days of ur life in gud health.
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by tngtech(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2008
Amen
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by desodgi(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2008
Busta:

Good to have u back and Thank God u're fine!

Hey Busta whatz up?

Hope you didnt get offended about this mornings disceptations. We was just bored out of our ass, couldnt sleep and just wanted to look for trouble by creating a thread on a wrong forum. We knew someone will fall victim and unfortunately it was you who did.

So am using this favourable combination of circumstances to say am sorry I cursed you out. My girl is mad I did what I did and asked me to say this else. . . . .You know what that means.

So am saying pele, and again you look great ~ you are just my type of Queen latifah's version because I love her body so much.

Sowie cheesy

Be safe out there! grin grin
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by dutty(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2008
i think God has a reason 4 letting u live, u owe it to him to find out wat it is.
welcome back, nairaland(land of MILK and HONEY).
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by gentledove(f): 4:26pm On May 05, 2008
i battled to save one of my eyes.  thank God i did not loose it smiley.  i looked like ugly duckling cheesy.  still can't imagine i was the one whenever i look at the pictures i took.  it is well
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by angeleses: 4:27pm On May 05, 2008
sorry boo.
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by welli(f): 4:31pm On May 05, 2008
sorry dearie.tnk god for ur life.
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by kingkams(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2008
Sorry girl, wish you quick recovery. Hope you are getting better though?
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by desodgi(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2008
Welcome back dearie, you owe God all the praise and love. He has so much more of good things in stock for you, you still have an important role to play in this place called "The world" more reason God spared you~COS YOU ARE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THE BETTER TOMORROW.

Welcome once again. kiss
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by PLC1: 4:43pm On May 05, 2008
My sister please I'm happy that God saved your life. I really thank God for His saving grace. Don't mind my first post, I was just joking. That's [b]PLC [/b]for you.
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by gentledove(f): 4:53pm On May 05, 2008
grin @ PLC,

it is well.  i know u have a very good sense of humour. 

@ Everyone,

thanks for caring.  back now and strong as ever.  nurses and doctors battled that i don't become a one-eye chick grin.  but on a serious note, i thank God for saving my life.  imagine two weeks of bedrest.  no be small thing cool
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by steaming(f): 4:53pm On May 05, 2008
Thank God for your life, some go through this and dont survive and to think it was just on your way to work. We remain grateful to God.
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by daboy1(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2008
thanks b 2 God 4 ur life.He has proven 1s more dt He is a faithful God.
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by niyyie(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2008
Its good to be alive. Congrats.
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by iou111: 5:15pm On May 05, 2008
ur purpose is yet to be fulfiled, nuthing dey happen.
am so glad u pulled.
i pray u quick recuperation

go girl! smiley
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by victor4u(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2008
ooo swthrt, y wl this happn to u anyway sha God dat rescued u from this is faithful to keep u to d end.

I wonder aw my swthrt wl look like now cry
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by eduaustin(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2008
My Sister,
The God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob is still and always alife, I than our Father In heavenn for seeing you thru those periods of pain, It s well with you spirit, soul & body in Jesus Name,
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by gentledove(f): 5:38pm On May 05, 2008
looking better now.  though still has a slightly swollen face.  doctors said it will be over in a matter of weeks.
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by GurlyGirlO(f): 5:45pm On May 05, 2008
You look great!
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by pahtahkee: 5:48pm On May 05, 2008
Bless God for saving your life.

Hope you are taking enough time to rest enough to make the swollen face go down.
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by gentledove(f): 5:52pm On May 05, 2008
Look great  are u kidding me?? with that ugly face cry cry.  yeah.  i have being advised to be putting icepacks everynite before i sleep and also take enough fruits, vegetables and avoid direct contact with light or sunlight.  that makes me wear glasses anytime i go out in the afternoon.

so far so good, i am recovering.  leg healing, hand healing, forehead going down, eyes opened.  thank God for preservation of my soul.  i don repent ooooooo wink wink smiley grin cheesy
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by victor4u(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2008
Hmnn here comes my beauty queen kiss

No wry I no go change ma mind anymore wink
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2008
adupe fun olorun fun aye re. iyanu oluwa ko si ma ya wa lenu.
Thank God for your life. Things that dont kill us will only make us stronger, now you are back like Jonnie Rambo all your enemies are in trouble.
Re: Back After A Fatal Accident by gentledove(f): 6:08pm On May 05, 2008
victor4u:

Hmnn here comes my beauty queen kiss

No wry I no go change ma mind anymore wink

the evil that accident can do sad

i hope i am safe grin cheesy  thanks victor.  you are pardoned cool

yeah!! back now. to be in pains no be small thing o. one dont appreciate what you have until you loose it. thank God for giving me a second chance. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covert Racism! / My UBA Mobile App Is Showing Balance Unavailable. How Do I Rectify This? / Who Wants a Pic Tag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.