Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Cancer Patients (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Cancer Patients (photos) (1334 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Cancer Patients (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
To celebrate her 29th birthday, Ghanian actress, Jackie Appiah spent her day giving away gifts to the less fortunate as well as making visits to sick children at Oncology Department of the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital in Accra, Ghana.

Jackie made a $1000.00 donation to the hospital. She stated that she would rather bless lives than have people come to party with her!
See photos below:
http://flytimetv.com/Site/viewItem/news/jackie-appiah-celebrates-birthday-with-cancer-patients-photos

Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Cancer Patients (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
God bless her!
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Cancer Patients (photos) by afrikoko: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
she try thumbs up for her,e nor b like tonto dike wen do her own for london. I happy say she fall 4ground cos of kukere dance...
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Cancer Patients (photos) by Chinwem(f): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
Lovely.....I guess she does this every year
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Cancer Patients (photos) by gluv01(f): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
That is wonderful...Oh my! I love the smiles on the girls' faces

(1) (Reply)

Why Would VECTOR Diss MODE9 / Nollywood Sexiest: Gbenro Ajibade, Tope Osoba Go Out / Meet Vast's Tanzanian Girlfriend [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.