Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Miss Goldie's Heart - Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss Goldie's Heart - Uti Nwachukwu (626 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Miss Goldie's Heart - Uti Nwachukwu by AmicableEd: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
Aww! In a very recent interview, Uti Nwachukwu when asked what he missed the most about Goldie said this
"I miss her heart, she was such a kind soul. Goldie was so sweet in person, that it was a direct opposite of what you saw in her music and videos. The first time I met her, I was like you are so much more beautiful in person, warm and she was laughing and since then we became close and no going back since then. She was just about to blow when this thing happened. When I went to the hospital I was so pained and we prayed and prayed and hoped for a miracle, for her to come back, but you really can’t dictate to God what you want, it’s his will that supersedes ours."
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/i-miss-goldies-heart-uti-nwachukwu.html

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO : 4 Minutes Hilarious Video Highlights Of Rage Against Molestation! / "I Have Not Been Close To A Lady In Six Months" - Iyanya Talks About His Sexlife / Yes! P Square And Iyanya Nominated For 2013 Bet Soul Train Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.