Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,691 members, 7,809,608 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Can Any One HELP Me With Project Topics For Civil Engineering??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Any One HELP Me With Project Topics For Civil Engineering??? (1044 Views)

Could Any One Help Me With This Address And Location. / Pleassssseeee Some One Help Me Find Smartking (lance_vader) / Can you suggest topics for our participation manual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any One HELP Me With Project Topics For Civil Engineering??? by K114: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hi and good day to y'all, I'm a final year student in civil engineering and in need of project topics specifically in geotechnics...and I'd be very much obliged if it comes with tips, steps, advices...on hw to go about it. Cheers grin Hi and good day to y'all, I'm a final year student in civil engineering and in need of project topics specifically in geotechnics...and I'd be very much obliged if it comes with tips, steps, advices...on hw to go about it. Cheers
Re: Can Any One HELP Me With Project Topics For Civil Engineering??? by K114: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
Um...sorry 'bout the double posting, I'm kinda new here
Re: Can Any One HELP Me With Project Topics For Civil Engineering??? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
Better for u to go to ur school library or any other school's library n enquire! Dat was wot i had in mind to do(dat was wot most of my coursemates did) b4 my project supervisor gave me one topic dat was soooooooooooo annoying. Thank God we were able to deal wit it
Re: Can Any One HELP Me With Project Topics For Civil Engineering??? by K114: 4:11am On Jun 11, 2013
Ya...I've done that but I (we) were refused access cuz of some problems goin on in my school tho...Anyways thanks click2cbn. I guess its left for us to deal with whatever is thrown at us
Re: Can Any One HELP Me With Project Topics For Civil Engineering??? by Mynd44: 6:38am On Jun 11, 2013
How can you spend 4 years and not have an idea of what project to do? Bro that's messed up honestly....

It is better if the idea for a project comes from you as you would handle it better
Re: Can Any One HELP Me With Project Topics For Civil Engineering??? by K114: 8:49am On Jun 11, 2013
Mynd_44: How can you spend 4 years and not have an idea of what project to do? Bro that's messed up honestly....

It is better if the idea for a project comes from you as you would handle it better

Well if only my school wasn't messed up and the said project area of concentration wasn't forced on us and we weren't given just a month and 2 weeks to COMPLETE and DEFEND our project, then may be, just may be I might have had an idea of what I wanted to do.
Re: Can Any One HELP Me With Project Topics For Civil Engineering??? by Mynd44: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2013
K114:

Well if only my school wasn't messed up and the said project area of concentration wasn't forced on us and we weren't given just a month and 2 weeks to COMPLETE and DEFEND our project, then may be, just may be I might have had an idea of what I wanted to do.
Now that's messed up.

(1) (Reply)

1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol / 10 Most Amazing Moments In History Of Nigeria / Serious Gun Shot @ Ojelade Street Fadeyi Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.