Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband (1794 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by MissVictoria: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
I am a very serious christian looking for a born again christian.

I love the Lord with all of my Heart. If you equally love the Lord. Reply if you are 30 years and above
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by outcst: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
Lol!!!

Sorry, I did not mean to laugh but this is very funny...

You mean if someone contacts you and tell you that he is a born again Christian who happens to have some cash and is above 30, you would just accept him based on that?
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by MissVictoria: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
outc@st:
Lol!!!

Sorry, I did not mean to laugh but this is very funny...

You mean if someone contacts you and tell you that he is a born again Christian who happens to have some cash and is above 30, you would just accept him based on that?

I'm looking for a born again christian guy who loves the Lord. Of course we will have to start off as friends(get to know each other very well) and then we'll have to pray to know whether it is the will of God for us to get married or not.

I am not the sociable type, i don't have a lot of friends, so...
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by akinloluwao: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
You can reach me at akinloluwa@gmail.com, 08098330996
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by outcst: 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
Miss Victoria:

I'm looking for a born again christian guy who loves the Lord. Of course we will have to start off as friends(get to know each other very well) and then we'll have to pray to know whether it is the will of God for us to get married or not.

I am not the sociable type, i don't have a lot of friends, so...

Hmmmm...

I sure hope you know what you are doing cause there are some persons who go out to make a nervous wreck of some unsuspecting ladies...

Meeting someone online can be a good start in some cases but it has it's disadvantages too...just be very careful how you go about it.
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by wbankz(m): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by MissVictoria: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
outc@st:

Hmmmm...

I sure hope you know what you are doing cause there are some persons who go out to make a nervous wreck of some unsuspecting ladies...

Meeting someone online can be a good start in some cases but it has it's disadvantages too...just be very careful how you go about it.

I know...Meeting someone online is a lot harder than in real life because sometimes people can pretend to be who they are not. Prayer and godly wisdom is the key
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by outcst: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
Miss Victoria:

I know...Meeting someone online is a lot harder than in real life because sometimes people can pretend to be who they are not. Prayer and godly wisdom is the key

Okay, good luck!
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
Be careful... smiley
Wish you luck..
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by daa1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
U don't even have ur contact here
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by gistsky: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
I'm single n searchin though nt too serious because no change. I'm born again n need a frd especialy a prayer warrior. ojjpme@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by gistsky: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
Miss Victoria: I am a very serious christian looking for a born again christian.

I love the Lord with all of my Heart. If you equally love the Lord. Reply if you are 30 years and above
nothin wrong wt lookin 4 a mate online but d topic should ve been lookin 4 a gud frd.
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by phecs: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
Am interested oooo!buh whr do u wrk?wl u give ur atm pin and face password!my name is pastor ego#lol#
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by Vansnickers: 12:04am On Jun 11, 2013
Are you sure this is not a Ritualist?!

Don't let Long-throat land you in a Black cooking pot! A word is enough for the Wise.
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by Yvete(f): 4:40am On Jun 11, 2013
awww ... the Lord shall provide all your needs.
Don't replace being a born-again guy for important checks like compatibility and values.
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by troy20(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2013
Miss Victoria: I am a very serious christian looking for a born again christian.

its nice to love the lord victoria.what part are you from? Not like it realy matter to me but i would like to be a friend.jst msg me and i'll call you if you also wish to meet me.
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by SalC: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2013

Are you sure this is the best way to go about it?
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
outc@st:

Hmmmm...

olodorabata
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
gistsky: I'm single n searchin though nt too serious because no change. I'm born again n need a frd especialy a prayer warrior. ojjpme@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband by babestell(f): 2:41am On Jun 12, 2013
I applaud you for your boldness. I pray Gos meets you at the point of your need.

(1) (Reply)

Was Jesus Normal? / Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... / The Composite Nature Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.