Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,251 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years (41596 Views)

How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years - Scary - Big Eyes / Father Of All Humankind Is 340,000 Years Old / Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by sweetgala(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
Unless the amount of daylight that we receive is reduced, apart from internal mutations to the lungs due to carbon build up and the development of the human brain. I can't see why we would develop larger eyes.

4 Likes

Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by mcfynest(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
deols: I dont want to say ugly.

shebi na oyinbo b d people wey dey d pics,how that one take concern we naija pple
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by Christmasdon(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
....spain wants to collect soccer from brazil. Is that possible?. Moreover winning the world cup does'nt qualify u to collect soccer from brazil. Yes what ar u people saying self. 1oo thousand years i wish i could be alive seeing fins myself.
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by makahlj2: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
sweet_gala: Unless the amount of daylight that we receive is reduced, apart from internal mutations to the lungs due to carbon build up and the development of the human brain. I can't see why we would develop larger eyes.
Exactly. I can imagine most of the solar radiation captured in space and converted to electricity. Only a small part reaches the Earth surface and as a result, humans become lighter. Maybe these folks on the pic are black, and Oyinbos of the future look like Albinos smiley

1 Like

Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by Babaji111(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
SOO SCARY! Are they afraid of the last day which is fast approaching? HUH! Anyways, FORBES are not better than our HOLY BOOKS, I can't believe them.
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by patostation(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
Story, story; story! This is pure fantasy. Is Forbes Magazine God? In the next couple of centuries, man will still look like man (that's if we have not destroyed ourselves by then). Horses will be horses, fishes will be fishes, dogs will be dogs, sharks and whales will not come and dwell in the forest. Let me ask, why will the eyes change and the ears will remain the same? Why will the nose get bigger and the ears smaller?
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by ksam(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
We already have humans that look exactly as that
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by lekkie073(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
we go din turn alien be dat na!
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

My face already looks like that.

Guess I'm advance
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by rabbit13467: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
lol
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by johnstar(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
supaeagles: I predict nairaland will be the #1 website in 100,000 years ..... bigger than google or Facebook sef .....
tongue
na hu go take over dis site undecided
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by harlos: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
deols: I dont want to say ugly.
Fugly will do
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by zanebaddo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
Fank God am livin nw may not b around den live wit such big eyes as dat of heheheh if I say itz segun ma oga at d top wil say anoda fin!lmao!
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by johnstar(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
What abt africans Ow wil there blackness b, cus by dat tym sun go worst ehn cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
In my kiddie voice : DADDY, BUY ME THIS TYPE OF BABY KINSWAY
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by Rossikk(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
pato station: Story, story; story! This is pure fantasy. Is Forbes Magazine God? In the next couple of centuries, man will still look like man (that's if we have not destroyed ourselves by then). Horses will be horses, fishes will be fishes, dogs will be dogs, sharks and whales will not come and dwell in the forest. Let me ask, why will the eyes change and the ears will remain the same? Why will the nose get bigger and the ears smaller?

Use your brain. No one said the ''next couple of centuries''. Go and re-read the artiole.
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by eprynce(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abujafood: Just found this on Forbes and thought I'd share it

In 100,000 years: The human face is proportioned to the 'golden ratio,' though it features unnervingly large eyes. There is green “eye shine” from the tapetum lucidum, and a more pronounced superciliary arch. A sideways blink of the reintroduced plica semilunaris seen in the light gray areas of the eyes, while miniature bone-conduction devices implanted above the ear work with the communications lenses on the eyes.

According to Forbes Magazine, the human species is going to undergo several physiological changes including the in the eyes and face.

The eyes are expected to be large and very powerful and possibly wirelessly connected. We'll also have larger nostrils for breathing in other planets as well

http://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyolson/2013/06/07/how-the-human-face-might-look-in-100000-years/
http://www.abujafood.com/lifestyle/gadgets-a-tech/1247-how-the-human-face-would-look-like-in-100000-years-time.html

I thought there are people who already looked like that now on the earth? Paris Hilton is very close for one grin

In 100,000 years: The human face is proportioned to the 'golden ratio,' though it features unnervingly large eyes. There is green “eye shine” from the tapetum lucidum, and a more pronounced superciliary arch. A sideways blink of the reintroduced plica semilunaris seen in the light gray areas of the eyes, while miniature bone-conduction devices implanted above the ear work with the communications lenses on the eyes.

According to Forbes Magazine, the human species is going to undergo several physiological changes including the in the eyes and face.

The eyes are expected to be large and very powerful and possibly wirelessly connected. We'll also have larger nostrils for breathing in other planets as well

http://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyolson/2013/06/07/how-the-human-face-might-look-in-100000-years/
http://www.abujafood.com/lifestyle/gadgets-a-tech/1247-how-the-human-face-would-look-like-in-100000-years-time.html

I thought there are people who already looked like that now on the earth? Paris Hilton is very close for one
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by eprynce(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2013

I thought there are people who already looked like that now on the earth? Paris Hilton is very close for one grin
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by gameboy727(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
See as they look like alien abeg.
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
okay that's a lil scary...*catwalks away*
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by Bawss1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
In a 100,000 years from now I'm pretty sure earth man would have taken on the more ennobled humanoid form with celestial like beauty. . . Unless, horrors of horror, we don't survive The Great Seperation. shocked
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by stevSKY(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Wat abt †ђξ oda partz of †ђξ body...... Una understnd wetin ​i mean naw....... Hehehehe
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
stev SKY: Wat abt †ђξ oda partz of †ђξ body...... Una understnd wetin ​i mean naw....... Hehehehe

sadly I do
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by domido(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
God forbid
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by sunkoye: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
johnstar: na hu go take over dis site undecided
u will find nairaland in an abstract museum. Eko-ile, onila and Billionaire bones go dey one military facility like dat with maximim security. they cant risk them comming back again! grin
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by sweetgala(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
If they showed cyborg begins it would more believable. Any substantial change in the himan form would not be natural but rather physically altered by humans. We need to find natural predators, great chemical changes to the earth, viral infections etc are the few things can cause changes.
And even most of these are not enough to cause general humanoid mutations across all races.

The skull need not get larger as our Brian's are more than able to accept more information and not close to capacity.
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by Lovetinz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
Beards and Mustaches? No way.
Genetic Mods will have discarded those nuisances. If you want beards, you'll need to pay to have your face re-modified.
Or else Gillette will have to diversify to making Eye Cleaning Gel.
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by CodeHouse: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
..depends on what they are looking at grin
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by Orikinla(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
HISS.
Another Darwinist lie.
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by dabossman(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abeg, wetin be all dis one? When will man grow wings and start to fly? Or when will we grow fins so we can swim like fish? Charles Darwin, wetin dey happen now? Evolution don stop?
Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
Babzilla:

SEGUN ARINZE HAS ALREADY METAMORPHED TO THIS
GOTTA LUV HIS GENES
SUPER HUMAN wink

grin

Re: How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years by weebay(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Saying someone has "opon" won't be anything new..but I seriously doubt this world would still be around that's if nuclear war has not ravaged thed whole continents..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) / Kid Builds Locally-Made "Caterpillar" In Eastern Nigeria / Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.