Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

My Oga On Top Have Done It Again[how To Make Money Selling E-books In Nigeria] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Oga On Top Have Done It Again[how To Make Money Selling E-books In Nigeria] (544 Views)

Selling E-books As A Blogger: How Profitable Is It? / How To Make Money Selling Your Goods On Jumia / Making Money Writing And Selling E-books Online (2) (3) (4)

My Oga On Top Have Done It Again[how To Make Money Selling E-books In Nigeria] by Prezzo1: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
Yes,i know you must be thinking of what i meant by MY OGA ON TOP HAVE DONE IT AGAIN...lolzzzzz...I just read a blog post on www.joingurus..com by my oga on top [Orah Makuo]on how to make money selling e-books in Nigeria..He explained all you need to know about selling of e-books online and making money through it..
My happiness is that he doesn't collect a dime before posting things many gurus would collect cash to teach you..
Anyway,CHOI!!!FOR MY OGA ON TOP.

For those whom are interested in reading the free blog post visit the link below..I will continue bringing any post i see helpful for you guys to read and benefit from it..

link - www.joingurus..com/2013/05/how-to-make-money-selling-e-books-in.html
Re: My Oga On Top Have Done It Again[how To Make Money Selling E-books In Nigeria] by Prezzo1: 4:53am On Jun 11, 2013
ℓ̊ hope ths helps...

Carving A Niche For Yourself In Business / Garri Suppliers In Nigeria / Setting Financial Goals

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8