Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Piece Of Advise To Criticizers to all businesses in nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Piece Of Advise To Criticizers to all businesses in nairaland (578 Views)

The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / List OF 40 Profitable Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start / Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Piece Of Advise To Criticizers to all businesses in nairaland by Skynet247(m): 4:48am On Jun 11, 2013
-piece of advise- just because your not making a dime from a plateform don't gives you the warranty to speak any how to people making it... People are trying to get solutions... All you guys know is called the solutions... A SCAM...when nobody in your family had tried, to be honest , any body in this category hardly makes it in life... Everybody need someone to move them up... And when you both insult and critisiz them, how on earth do you think the will help.you... INFACT THE WIL HELP YOU FAIL...many of you claim that you have been scammed already, then if your tired of taken risk, seat on your sofa chair... And shut the hell up... And i bet you 98% of those who get scammed... Is total GREEDINESS...you want to get an ebook that teaches you... How to make 70million a day... Why wont many be scam... Just recently, someone wanted to buy BRAND NEW... HUMMER 3, @ 700,000... and the idiot wanted to send the money to the account, at least, even if you did not go to school, won't common sense tel you thats SCAM..? But as the statement goes... COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON... Recently we brought the latest 2go packs...many concluded its scam.... Howwwwwwww? Proves,evidence... They don't have... Just because you lost in forex or liberty reserve, does'nt give you, that audacity to cal everybody... Scammer... I wonder if nigeria wil ever be great nation with such DEATHLY DISCOURAGERS...
Re: Piece Of Advise To Criticizers to all businesses in nairaland by texaco1: 5:43am On Jun 11, 2013
Re: Piece Of Advise To Criticizers to all businesses in nairaland by dontecrosofiso(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
Skynet247: -piece of advise- just because your not making a dime from a plateform don't gives you the warranty to speak any how to people making it... People are trying to get solutions... All you guys know is called the solutions... A SCAM...when nobody in your family had tried, to be honest , any body in this category hardly makes it in life... Everybody need someone to move them up... And when you both insult and critisiz them, how on earth do you think the will help.you... INFACT THE WIL HELP YOU FAIL...many of you claim that you have been scammed already, then if your tired of taken risk, seat on your sofa chair... And shut the hell up... And i bet you 98% of those who get scammed... Is total GREEDINESS...you want to get an ebook that teaches you... How to make 70million a day... Why wont many be scam... Just recently, someone wanted to buy BRAND NEW... HUMMER 3, @ 700,000... and the idiot wanted to send the money to the account, at least, even if you did not go to school, won't common sense tel you thats SCAM..? But as the statement goes... COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON... Recently we brought the latest 2go packs...many concluded its scam.... Howwwwwwww? Proves,evidence... They don't have... Just because you lost in forex or liberty reserve, does'nt give you, that audacity to cal everybody... Scammer... I wonder if nigeria wil ever be great nation with such DEATHLY DISCOURAGERS...
May Almighty God Bless u And Your Family In Jesus Name Amen.Trully i love what u have just said,u know most of these negetive critisizers are those that are using 10mb that MTN or other Network gives,they cant go thru any videos or more details to know about things,instead as u mensioned they start critisizing negetively.Do u know i have a problem on how cash my money on alertpay now payza?but when some guys recommends standardgold,which i took risk as usuall,now i have cash in my money?had it been i acted like those thomas i wouldnt have wildrawn my money.i want to use this medium to say thank u to all progressive nairalander,u will never be astray in all u do just the way u have helped others in jesus name amen.NB pls bros,can u watch this video and call me later? http://xplocial.com/video.php?id=AAANDRAWUS1010,they are a new company based in USA,we are only 4 paid members in NIGERIA now,1 in lagos,3 of us in Abuja.thanks and GOD Bless u,08068085145.

(1) (Reply)

Our 7 Naija Stores Sold More Moet Dan All Liquor Shops In South Africa Last Yr / FG Inaugurates Company To Take Over PHCN Functions / Please What Can I Import 4rm Germany Into Nigeria With #150000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.