Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

The It R N B Singer- Chris Brown - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The It R N B Singer- Chris Brown (718 Views)

Download Naydo Tracks-great Naija R N B Songs / Who Is Naija's Best Female R N B Artiste? / Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The It R N B Singer- Chris Brown by amma(f): 9:32pm On May 05, 2008
Man who can't help but notice the new kid on the block. His 'With You' is a beautiful work.(Girls everywhere are goin hay-wire). what's more he did NO AIR wit Jordin Sparks! somebody pplleeeasse tell me you've seen the videos. I am definitely in love. Feel free to discuss his album-EXCLUSIVE!!!!!
Re: The It R N B Singer- Chris Brown by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2008
amma:

Man who can't help but notice the new kid on the block. His 'With You' is a beautiful work.(Girls everywhere are goin hay-wire). what's more he did NO AIR wit Jordin Sparks! somebody pplleeeasse tell me you've seen the videos. I am definitely in love. Feel free to discuss his album-EXCLUSIVE!!!!!

The new kid on the block? Run It! came out in 2005, and it was an instant hit. Chris Brown has been hitting since then. And you come and call him the new kid on the block? This is an insult to Chris Brown and all of us his fans.Joke

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be That: / Ajayi Brothers? / Iconx Unleashed II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.