Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

To All Singles,is It Too Much Ado About Nothing Or Smthn! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / To All Singles,is It Too Much Ado About Nothing Or Smthn! (864 Views)

Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) / Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti / FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Singles,is It Too Much Ado About Nothing Or Smthn! by lucabrasi(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2008
i was reading a medical thing on the net about the sturvs you need to do before getting married i.e knowing what blood group you and your partner both belong to,then making sure both you and her are hiv negative and also making sure theres no hereditary deseases in both your lineages
also thought about the moral issues like making sure you r both compatible,and that she ll be faithful, and none of you are barren e.t.c not to talk of the whole drama after you settle down.

i was thinking about all these and concluded that any single guy or girl is in for a lot of stress getting the right guy/girl especially when you think of some of the reasons i v listed above,whcih is the way foward and is there anyway to make it easier or just ignore some of it?
pls try and share your thought if your single,either male or female and if you always think about these sturvs and your heart skips a few beats, me i do and my heart skips a bit o, no be small thing o

(1) (Reply)

Bot Threatens Boss With Text Message. / Customs Intercept $110,060 At Lagos Port / 'We Were Promised 72 Virgins In Paradise' - Suleja/ Madalla Bombing Suspects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.