Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Funny Interview Question; Can You Answer It? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Funny Interview Question; Can You Answer It? (1684 Views)

The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" / Interview Question:Can You Lie To Save Our Organization? Whats The Best Response / Interview Question That Threw Me Off-balance (2) (3) (4)

Funny Interview Question; Can You Answer It? by oluagness(m): 11:21am On Jun 11, 2013
A guy was asked to differentiate between customer, client and patient but did not perform up to expectation. Please can you help with good answer? Google is not my friend. Lol. Let have your own view.
Re: Funny Interview Question; Can You Answer It? by switchmax8: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
A client tends to imply long-term relationship sometimes personal while a customer tends to buy or ask for a services for a short period while a patient is someone that you render health service to. This is just my opinion

Re: Funny Interview Question; Can You Answer It? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
I'd say its different professions way of addressing the same person..
To a doctor I'm a patient
To a lawyer (and some other professions) I'm a client
To a business man, I'm a customer.. That's my opinion sha...

Re: Funny Interview Question; Can You Answer It? by dahmie2013: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
tchidi: I'd say its different professions way of addressing the same person..

Daz all!U hit d nail on d head! wink

Re: Funny Interview Question; Can You Answer It? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
In my own opinion, a customer is someone that is in a business transaction with an organization that involve exchange of money and good while a client is someone that require the services of an organization and a patient is someone that require medical services from a medical organization

Re: Funny Interview Question; Can You Answer It? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
MEGA4BILLION: In my own opinion, a customer is someone that is in a business transaction with an organization that involve exchange of money and good while a client is someone that require the services of an organization and a patient is someone that require medical services from a medical organization
i will go with ds
Re: Funny Interview Question; Can You Answer It? by mysticgal(f): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
Tchidi nailed it please press the like button for her cool
Re: Funny Interview Question; Can You Answer It? by sholay2011(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
mysticgal: Tchidi nailed it please press the like button for her cool
MEGA4BILLION nailed it better IMO cool
Re: Funny Interview Question; Can You Answer It? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
mysticgal: Tchidi nailed it please press the like button for her cool

Hehe! Thanks babe...
Megabillion did good too by explaining further though I think we are saying the same thing....generally, that description can all be the same person, just depends on who he/she is meeting with. Una well done oº°˚!
Re: Funny Interview Question; Can You Answer It? by mysticgal(f): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
eh tchidi and megabite abi na megabit said it correctly but all the same someone the do the work the later recieves services and paycheesy
Re: Funny Interview Question; Can You Answer It? by oluagness(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
switchmax8: A client tends to imply long-term relationship sometimes personal while a customer tends to buy or ask for a services for a short period while a patient is someone that you render health service to. This is just my opinion
Nice job.

tchidi: I'd say its different professions way of addressing the same person..
Great!

SSS Recruitment / Reede Consulting Is A Scam / Pls Help Me Review This Appointment Letter I Got Online, Could It Be A Scam?