Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Vast Of Bracket Happy His Cancer Is Gone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vast Of Bracket Happy His Cancer Is Gone (620 Views)

I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says / Photos From Vast Of Bracket Welcome Party After Undergoing Cancer Treatment / Vast Of Bracket Diagnosed With Lymphoma (Cancer Of The Blood) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vast Of Bracket Happy His Cancer Is Gone by ezehr(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-bEBeAwP4sxk/UbYxvugybiI/AAAAAAAArAY/44IAoKUvAlQ/s320/vast.jpg[/img]

“I’m grateful the cancer was an early discovery, even though it should have been earlier than when it was discovered. It actually took more than 3 months for Nigerian doctors to discover I had cancer after taking several pain-killers and medicine for headache; we had to fly to London for treatment after it was discovered. We spent a whole lot of money, but we thank God for Life.

My greatest weapon is God and then training. I train a lot even when I was sick. I discovered that it is one of the biggest weapons to fight sickness. One thing about Cancer is once discovered on time, with the right medication, it will be cured forever. I’m healthy now and there is no more trace of cancer in my blood again.”

Thats jsut what i wanted to hear. God you are too much!!!

Read more and comment at... http://enzedokafor..com/2013/06/vast-i-bracket-happy-his-cancer-is-gone.html
Re: Vast Of Bracket Happy His Cancer Is Gone by Sanboy25: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2013
I like his new hair style, it reminds me of the 90's. grin

(1) (Reply)

Kanye And Kim Name New Baby, North West / Renewed Beef Between Kellyhandsome And M.I.. / Interview: Right Now, My Two Kidneys Are Gone- OJB Jezreel Speakout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.