Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

SEE The Birthday Gift 'nollywood Movies' Gave Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE The Birthday Gift 'nollywood Movies' Gave Tonto Dikeh (2679 Views)

Lil Kesh Gets Mercedes As Birthday Gift / Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) / Davido Gets Himself A Car As Birthday Gift (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE The Birthday Gift 'nollywood Movies' Gave Tonto Dikeh by Kaymisola(f): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
Following the massive criticism she received from the various social media platforms - for falling on stage while performing at the Iyanya Kukere concert in London last 2nights - Tonto Dikeh, who appears not to be moved - has publicly tendered an apology.

She apologized to her London fans saying:
"I wasn't drunk but i fell down alright. Did you see what i wore? Who wouldn't fall dancing in that. The floor was very slippery..I actually had a different outfit made for dancing and nobody told me that my first coming out would be to dance, it was initially planned differently. I sincerely apologise to my London (Nigerians nko?) fans for witnessing that. it definitely will not happen again and i hope the love is still burning for me.Thanks to everyone who came out specially because of me,I am really grateful and honoured..'

Then she happily shared the "sparkling Rose Brut wine photo - a gift from Nollywood movies!"

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/birthday-see-gift-nollywood-movies-gave.html

Re: SEE The Birthday Gift 'nollywood Movies' Gave Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
That is so unnecessary
Who apologizes for a fall?
Re: SEE The Birthday Gift 'nollywood Movies' Gave Tonto Dikeh by icebebe(f): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
Poko baby,apology accepted let's drink 2 that
happy birthday wey don pass once again love u lik stupid kiss kiss kiss
Re: SEE The Birthday Gift 'nollywood Movies' Gave Tonto Dikeh by Eneze1(f): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
carry go tonto
Re: SEE The Birthday Gift 'nollywood Movies' Gave Tonto Dikeh by AbuMikey(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
*yimu*
Re: SEE The Birthday Gift 'nollywood Movies' Gave Tonto Dikeh by kehinde1588(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
Bleep u big time toto dick a

1 Like

Re: SEE The Birthday Gift 'nollywood Movies' Gave Tonto Dikeh by pendusky(m): 7:27am On Jun 12, 2013
Nice One Tonto...Apology acepted
Re: SEE The Birthday Gift 'nollywood Movies' Gave Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2013
I still wonder about dis lady shaa!

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe / Checkout Banky W Cooking For His Family / Photo Of Linda Ikeji Rocking An Indian Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.