Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . (25197 Views)

Beautiful Paintings / These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City / Incredible Living Paintings On Human Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by slimchimex(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
My painting

1 Like

Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by megawax8: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
leonard509: 2nd to comment. . .i know oneday. .i'll reach the top. . . cheesy
dream on lad!!!!!
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
One day nogo even come for you to be the 3rd.and yet you claim to be the second today while your not even the 3rd
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Aww lovely smiley
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by OutofBox: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sisi_Kill: There's a man under the bridge that leads to Ikoyi or thereabout (don't ask the name, half the time I have a hard time remembering where I am when I am in Lagos) who does the same thing with charcoal and water....absolutely STUNNING pictures, so beautiful it makes you cry that so much creativity in one teeny tiny finger. Sometimes, it's hard to keep from cursing the wretched Nigerian Educational System which looks down on Arts.

In another country, that under the bridge guy will be celebrated. He'll have his own show in the top galleries and his paintings will be selling for thousands. In Nigeria, he has to contend with half-witted buyers who have very little appreciation for art and believe buy art is doing an artist a favor so they don't starve.

It's so so unfair. undecided

Please can you take some pictures of his (the Guy under the bridge) work and post it. You might just be the source of his breakthrough as you never can tell how far those pictures can go. God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by kpozite(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sisi_Kill: There's a man under the bridge that leads to Ikoyi or thereabout (don't ask the name, half the time I have a hard time remembering where I am when I am in Lagos) who does the same thing with charcoal and water....absolutely STUNNING pictures, so beautiful it makes you cry that so much creativity in one teeny tiny finger. Sometimes, it's hard to keep from cursing the wretched Nigerian Educational System which looks down on Arts.

In another country, that under the bridge guy will be celebrated. He'll have his own show in the top galleries and his paintings will be selling for thousands. In Nigeria, he has to contend with half-witted buyers who have very little appreciation for art and believe buy art is doing an artist a favor so they don't starve.

how did you encourage that man?
How many of his works did you buy? Am sure none
check yourself before you criticize others?

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by Dunexxx(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Amaaskia: Aww lovely smiley

As lovely as u

1 Like

Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by HARDEYLEKE(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
BUSH.HUNTER:
THATS WHAT I CALL ARTS

PROUDLY AFRICA

Hope you are ohk??
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by donem: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
Epic creativity
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by supaeagles(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
[size=4pt]
Mr. Aladin:
this is what i callllllllllll

creativity
[/size]and this is what I call ........ a great waste of NL space for what was otherwise a great comment that I concurred with sad
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by supaeagles(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
bobthebuilder99: This was made by a white woman. Why is it on this site? angry
we see amazing art, you see skin colour .... open your eyes and mind my friend.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
Samyokporua:
the truth is u didn't, admitting it won't kill u

No mind her..she wan cover up...9ja people sha #smh4u
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by fr3do(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
eddiebruk:

Probably you dont understand what they meant by fingers...i guess your brain is telling you she used her finger nails...

people do have short fingers.
She wouldn't be so dumb not to be able to tell fingernails from fingers.or u think she cant?
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by piagetskinner(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Is there a price attached to being first to comment?...moreover ure far 4m 2nd
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by piagetskinner(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Wow!!nice...very nicegrin
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dunexxx:

As lovely as u

Hmmmm
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
All i can say is

WOWWWWWWW
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by hoochay: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
sylvalord: All i can say is

WOWWWWWWW
wen u go get sence self smh
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Samyokporua:
the truth is u didn't, admitting it won't kill u
Ok teacher okoro
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by august5: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
Cool
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by PStacks(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
In Newyork, the lights would inspire you..
The streets would make u feel brand new..
Its a city that never sleeps, if it sleeps it means u'r in Ambulance....
Good girls gone Bad, d city's filled with them..

People in Newyork hav diffenrent problems so they can think and be creative. They can have rest of mind and focus their creative energy.

Is it in nigeria that I'm thinking how I will buy gas for my generator because I'm sure there'l be no light at night that the artistic genius inside would come out this way.. Never!
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by Theocruz: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
nice works of art
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by PStacks(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
kpozite:
how did you encourage that man?
How many of his works did you buy? Am sure none
check yourself before you criticize others?

Shut the Bleep up! How is he supposed to be the one to encourage the man.. Do you think u've made a point!!
How many times can he encourage the guy..
Would he buy an art painting everyday because he has to encourage the guy..

We're saying a country has failed its people, u're asking how he has encouraged d guy.

Is he the one that brought the guy to lagos?
Oooh! He came to lagos to be encouraging people or he has finished encouraging himself..

Nairalanders pls make donations to me and kindly encourage me..

We are talking a govt that has totally failed every one of its people. U're talking of an individual encouraging anoda individual..

By the time the guy encourages everybody in Lagos I wonder what he would take home to his people.

If govt puts infrastructures in place people would not need any further encouragment.

In Newyork, people are more dan encouraged.. They are gingered.. Everything is in place, so they can focus their creative energy to productivity.

Don't try to whip up sentiments by asking how he's encouraged the guy, otherwise people should pls come and encourage me too.

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by scholes23(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2013

Hmmm!!!!! So 2 is greater than 5. See wetin Jang don cause ooooo.
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback:
Are you trying to tell me that I don't know the difference btw finger and finger nails
Don't worry, I can teach you the difference smiley
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Gifted hands fingers, Nice.
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2013

Chio! What have you done yourself to encourage him? Have you at least bought one of his artworks? Before complaining, check yourself you might just be one of those you blame

1 Like

Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by riskit33: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
wheesin: nice but LAME...monotony of d same picture...it isnt spectacular...??
let's see the one you've come up wit
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by lacicrips(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2013

Not everything should be blamed on the Government. You and I can make it happen.

Let me know if you're up for it. We can start by organizing an art fair.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by freeccnow(f): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Onegai: That's amazing and very unique. You can tell she's very grounded technically.
True, its so amazing I admit. I like all the pics above and thanks for sharing.
Re: Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
fr3do:

people do have short fingers.
She wouldn't be so dumb not to be able to tell fingernails from fingers.or u think she cant?

What has having long/short fingers got to do with the painting if she wasn't talking about nails...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Make Art/Painting On Canvas.. / How To Become A Graphic Designer In 4 Steps / The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.