Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (242989 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ChimubuChi: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
I need help, my new techno phantom pad fell lightly and has refused to power on since morning. i tried plugging it to a laptop, didn't work either.
Truly hoping someone kind would help me out. God bless.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ChimubuChi: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
I need help, my new techno phantom pad fell lightly and has refused to power on since morning. i tried plugging it to a laptop, didn't work either.
The funny thing is it didn't fall
hard and it was in its jacket , we were
surprised it went off in the middle of a
photoshoot
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Proffdada: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2013
ChimubuChi: Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
The funny thing is it didn't fall
hard and it was in its jacket , we were
surprised it went off in the middle of a
photoshoot
take it to carlcare

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ChimubuChi: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
Proffdada: take it to carlcare

Thanks Proff, God bless
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by UyiIredia(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
anochuko01: seeking information about tecno products has brought me to probably the best forum of its kind-NAIRALAND!

Welcome then ! You are one, like me amidst many who joined a site large enough to grow on its own.

anochuko01: I'll be going for my HND very soon but i dont av 50k or so to get a very good laptop.

U can by a good Naija made laptop for less than 50k Google Speedstar notebook and Omatek notebook. The SpeedStar notebook I know of has nice specs for #38500, I saw it in an adM I have used a friend's Omatek and my uni's media center use Zinox laptops, all good products. They use the same parts HP and co use, all u pay for branded systems are effizies. If u still want a tab afta all this fine.

anochuko01: So i'm thinking of getting a tecno tab, since all i want a laptop for is for downloading/reading text books and typing/printing. PLEASE WHAT DO YOU THINK

It will do the job. I myself have it. Just find a good modem because Android tabs in my experience drink data. I'm yet to try BIS on it. I use etisalat BTW. Downloading and reading is possible once you download Adobe reader from Play store with your acct. SLOT offers to load lots of apps for 3k. Typing and printing are easily done. In case u need to transfer a text file to a flash drive by a USB cable (also called OTG) for the tab, THE TYPE THAT CAN TAKE USB FLASH not the one for charging. It is seen by its thickness.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by coobboy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
It works outside the country tested
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by anochuko01(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

U can by a good Naija made laptop for less than 50k Google Speedstar notebook and Omatek notebook. The SpeedStar notebook I know of has nice specs for #38500, I saw it in an adM I have used a friend's Omatek and my uni's media center use Zinox laptops, all good products. They use the same parts HP and co use, all u pay for branded systems are effizies. If u still want a tab afta all this fine

thanks bro.
I forgot to add dat i would be going into a business dat requires me aving a device i can use to snap big pictures, so i'm thinking the tab helps me to av three things in one device (mini-laptop, digital camera and a phone)
honestly, I'm hearing of these computers you mentioned for the first time. Pls wat advantage do they have over the tab considering wat i need it for.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by gykes(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ossai famous:

Pls am sorry .... Never meant to make u angry

No p dear... I only wanted to know if there's a custom rom for it to try but my pad has been acting funny of late though.. it's taking hours to come on after rooting it sad
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Ossaifamous(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls my Facebook contact is not synchronizing ... Pls he can I overcome dix
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by beautylv: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2013
Universal stylus pen 4 sale, works perfectly with all touchscreen phones.even with tecno n9.limited stock avaliable.order urs nw. Call or whatsapp vikky on 08034934315.

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by lordsan: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
How much is the stylus BEUTYLV
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by lordsan: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
How much is the stylus BEAUTYLV
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Ossaifamous(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
gykes:

No p dear... I only wanted to know if there's a custom rom for it to try but my pad has been acting funny of late though.. it's taking hours to come on after rooting it sad
Pls just forget about custom ROM they are always problematic ... What u should do is reset it maybe it wud be better
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Tbillz(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Gud pm nairalanders_pls is anybody playin PES or Fifa on this tab[N9]?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ajasa4link: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tbillz: Gud pm nairalanders_pls is anybody playin PES or Fifa on this tab[N9]?
I play d two of them...it makes sense die
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
the new Tecno n93 seem to be available in Kenya, but still nt announced in Nigeria .. anyone with info on the new tab?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Ossaifamous(m): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Omo that n93 seems to be the way forward
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
after 2months + i still dey gbadun this tab
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Tbillz(m): 12:47am On Oct 19, 2013
Ossai famous: Omo that n93 seems to be the way forward
Is N93 available in Nig yet?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hustla(m): 1:01am On Oct 19, 2013
Ossai famous: Omo that n93 seems to be the way forward

Assin!!
The thing sexy!
Just the size I want!
Better camera than the Tab 3!
Other specs are very similar
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Fogman(m): 5:01am On Oct 19, 2013
hustla:

Assin!!
The thing sexy!
Just the size I want!
Better camera than the Tab 3!
Other specs are very similar

What is the screen size and spec of N93i?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hustla(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2013
Fogman:

What is the screen size and spec of N93i?

Just reduced size 8' like that Tab 3
Better camera (8MP rear/2MP) front
But the PPI is lower though...
Same 1Gig ram
16Gig ROM

The 8' does it for me though
Exactly what I need
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Ossaifamous(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
hustla:

Just reduced size 8' like that Tab 3
Better camera (8MP rear/2MP) front
But the PPI is lower though...
Same 1Gig ram
16Gig ROM

The 8' does it for me though
Exactly what I need
I hear say the price na 50+ .. too cost
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hustla(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ossai famous:
I hear say the price na 50+ .. too cost

Calculated the price in naira
Was 31k
Dunno if that's accurate though but that's what I saw on the page
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ITbomb(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
^^^^ Pls post the link to the page Abeg
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
How is tecno n93 better than n9? same Ram, ROM, screen size, processor speed, only difference is Camera
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Tbillz(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2013
Guyz pls Can U read a Flash Drive with tha Otg cord on this device? And is it possible to Use modem thru the Otg cord too on this N9 Tankz guyz in adv.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ekanDamie: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
pls all, where can one get a N9 charger, as u all knw, only d phantom charger works, BB chargers do nothing.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tbillz: Gud pm nairalanders_pls is anybody playin PES or Fifa on this tab[N9]?
yes pes and fifa work on the tab. I have pes2012 and fifa2012 working perfectly on the tab. I also have nice games like gta vice city,Asphalt 6,AVP evolution and all are working perfectly on this tab.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Tbillz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
adetola007: yes pes and fifa work on the tab. I have pes2012 and fifa2012 working perfectly on the tab. I also have nice games like gta vicecity,Asphalt 6,AVP evolution and all are working perfectly on this tab.
@adetola where did U download tha games frm? Pls wat ntwk did U use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.