Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (243146 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
@tbillz i collected most of the games from friends but you can download them from android.mob.org or through torrent site like piratebay.se. The games are free there. By the way, i use Mtn with the tab until bis was blocked but now I'm enjoying free 100mb on my Etisalat

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by spaceman(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2013
Tbillz: Guyz pls Can U read a Flash Drive with tha Otg cord on this device? And is it possible to Use modem thru the Otg cord too on this N9 Tankz guyz in adv.
yes you c, use a flash drive with the otg. tried it and worked well.
using modern thru the otg? Guy its not advisable. the sim card is not a memory card. I tried it and the pad went to sleep for some times.
my little experience shared concerning this wonder full pad.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hayorakinrinde: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
How can we write to Tecno to request for a release of a pouch wt keyboard for this device...or don't u guys think of the need for this accessory?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by AmusuF(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hello, i noticed my phantom pad battery was low and decided to charge it, after some few hours i noticed that it was off. Till now the pad is yet to come up and refused to charge. i got this Pad now it's not up to three months. what do i do? any help/assistance?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by walejust: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pls where can someone get OTG cable n hw much is it sold
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
walejust: Pls where can someone get OTG cable n hw much is it sold
It depend on where u are but if u are in osogbo you can get it from uncle Joe shop.... And is also in ibadan around iwo road area... Don't know the name of the specific complex.... Cos I bought it in ibadan. Uncle joe's own is costly cos it Samsung brand... And in case you should know most seller don't know it by it name you have to describe it physical appearance... It took me sometime before I got my own
And I wish to correct something thou the otg cable work perfectly with most attachable like flash drives, keyboard, mouse, game pad, but it not working with hard disk especially if it up to 500gb cos it voltage supply will be low to spin the disk of the hhd but apart from that the tab works well with the otg cable
Note Pls don't try to use external voltage supply cos that could damage your hard disk... I damage my own hard disk trying to make it work... It was really painful.... Lost data's of about 300gb...and Pls if there is any possible solutions anybody know Pls try help me out

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Proffdada: 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
ChimubuChi:

Thanks Proff, God bless
God bless u too
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by saemmanuel(m): 12:21am On Oct 22, 2013
adegbem:
It depend on where u are but if u are in osogbo you can get it from uncle Joe shop.... And is also in ibadan around iwo road area... Don't know the name of the specific complex.... Cos I bought it in ibadan. Uncle joe's own is costly cos it Samsung brand... And in case you should know most seller don't know it by it name you have to describe it physical appearance... It took me sometime before I got my own
And I wish to correct something thou the otg cable work perfectly with most attachable like flash drives, keyboard, mouse, game pad, but it not working with hard disk especially if it up to 500gb cos it voltage supply will be low to spin the disk of the hhd but apart from that the tab works well with the otg cable
Note Pls don't try to use external voltage supply cos that could damage your hard disk... I damage my own hard disk trying to make it work... It was really painful.... Lost data's of about 300gb...and Pls if there is any possible solutions anybody know Pls try help me out

how much did u get it at uncle joe
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Tbillz(m): 12:36am On Oct 22, 2013
@adegbem frm Ur last analysis U said sumtin about Usage of Pad on tha OTG_is it possible 2 Use game pad On dis particular tab n9?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Ossaifamous(m): 1:34am On Oct 22, 2013
spaceman:
yes you c, use a flash drive with the otg. tried it and worked well.
using modern thru the otg? Guy its not advisable. the sim card is not a memory card. I tried it and the pad went to sleep for some times.
my little experience shared concerning this wonder full pad.
Where can I get this cable n I just wanna use it as a host to my other SD cards
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Tbillz(m): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2013
@spaceman» is it possible 2 Use game pad thru tha Otg 2 play maybe football on dis tecno N9?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by vitus101: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls gurus in da house which network (cost effective) can I use on my N9.. Since mtn has blocked vpn on their network..
Secondly, can one use modem on the device?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by lordmayor2013(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pls guys i need help,
whenever i transfer games like NFS, GTA, PES OR FIFA from a computer to my device (Tecno N9) it will never play, it keeps telling me one error message or the other but when ever i transfer it to another tecno android phone it will play. WHAT CAN I DO COS AM GETTING FRUSTRATED.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Yes game pad is working with the tablet but it somehow abnormal but it work well with some game like I have tested it with chicken invader... And it so because u can configure the pad.. No application to do that... I got the otg cable from uncle Joe for 1k.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Tbillz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
adegbem: Yes game pad is working with the tablet but it somehow abnormal but it work well with some game like I have tested it with chicken invader... And it so because u can configure the pad.. No application to do that... I got the otg cable from uncle Joe for 1k.
so I can't fit play pes or fifa wif tha pad Datz nt gud enuff
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hayorakinrinde: 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
hayorakinrinde: How can we write to Tecno to request for a release of a pouch wt keyboard for this device...or don't u guys think of the need for this accessory?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hayorakinrinde: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
saemmanuel:

how much did u get it at uncle joe
I can help uuu try...contact me...ayoakinrinde@gmail.com,or Viber;08127745949
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by TheTega(m): 2:51am On Oct 23, 2013
please is phantom pad n93 in Nigeria market already?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by lordsan: 6:41am On Oct 23, 2013
Plz i can have access to all my memory inthis device i only have acess to 1.93gb only... And right nown is tellin me that storage space i runnin out... Plz guyz what can i do
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by heykims(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
I got my phantom pad today, my first android ever. Walhamdulillahi rabbil 'aalameen. Barakallahu fiihi maa shaa-a-llahu. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Tbillz(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
PLS OWNERS OF N9_PLS can I play football either PES OR FIFA thru tha Otg with Gamepad
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by finbar007: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Amusu F: Hello, i noticed my phantom pad battery was low and decided to charge it, after some few hours i noticed that it was off. Till now the pad is yet to come up and refused to charge. i got this Pad now it's not up to three months. what do i do? any help/assistance?
Had exactly the same issue, mine is at carlcare now, was told to come back in two weeks. So am waiting, missing the pad like my babe, ℓ☺ℓ,.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by COMWORLD: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Please house does any one have an idea if N9 has got a new pouch?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by COMWORLD: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Please gurus in da house who has a tested and trusted evidence if with the OTG cable plugged on an N9 if it can view and work with 500 external hard drive....pls info
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hayorakinrinde: 2:34am On Oct 24, 2013
COM WORLD: Please house does any one have an idea if N9 has got a new pouch?
I've asked pple here abt finding a keyboard pouch BT nobody seems to b interested.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Ossaifamous(m): 2:50am On Oct 24, 2013
That keyboard touch is not a necessity... We kud jus get ourselves a mini lappy if that's what we wanted
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2013
games on my phantom pad

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hayorakinrinde: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ossai famous: That keyboard touch is not a necessity... We kud jus get ourselves a mini lappy if that's what we wanted

Don't generalise your interest by saying 'we'...even if u get yourself a mini laptop,it is never a 100% substitute for an android tab. I av a 4gb ram,500gb rom laptop before I bought this tab...I still have my lappy and I use them for different purposes....so,if you're not interested in the keyboard pouch, no probs,BT don't generalise your interest,there surely will be other people out there who want it just as much as I do.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by gykes(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
hayorakinrinde:

Don't generalise your interest by saying 'we'...even if u get yourself a mini laptop,it is never a 100% substitute for an android tab. I av a 4gb ram,500gb rom laptop before I bought this tab...I still have my lappy and I use them for different purposes....so,if you're not interested in the keyboard pouch, no probs,BT don't generalise your interest,there surely will be other people out there who want it just as much as I do.

Your response made my day... +100000

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by whithawk(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
please can some who uses this device tel me if the battery does rili last?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by talkwitanny: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
quys is d BBM workinq on dis device,cux i avnt seen any stuff abut BBM on dis device.....?? tanks inadvance
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by lifestyle1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
talkwitanny: quys is d BBM workinq on dis device,cux i avnt seen any stuff abut BBM on dis device.....?? tanks inadvance

YES IT'S WORKING.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.