Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (138379 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by rezzy: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2013
Pls i need the prospetus.
Send it to joyogoro@yahoo.com. Msword.

Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by ishola2012: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Any 1 in d House applying 4 M.ed educational management or already studying d course shuld pls 4 GOD sake contact me on dis number 07031321975 so wil can share ideals 2geda Tanx.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by eph12(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
Thanks a lot. Now am relieved
emahnwel:

Hello dear. 19th of July is absolutely not the deadline for submitting applications, it's but the deadline for purchasing of the UI post graduate scratch card. So, panic not thou. More of His grace.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by paulshakur: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
Gods-child:

Bros, abeg I dey here o; tunji0072001@yahoo.com ...Thanks!
Gods-child:

Bros, abeg I dey here o; tunji0072001@yahoo.com ...Thanks!
rezzy: Pls i need the prospetus.
Send it to joyogoro@yahoo.com. Msword.

Thanks
twosquare: I need d english test question. My email: tutadek@yahoo.com
Taiwo20:

Please kindly send me the Prospectus and proficiency in English test. I would be grateful.
vittutaiwo@yahoo.com

sent....
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Inioluwa01(m): 12:28am On Jul 07, 2013
God bless U broda 4 d gud work u r doin here...mor power 2 ur elbow.Pls,i'll b needing d mock English test stuff too...kindly 4ward 2 inijosh606@yahoo.com @ ur convenience sire...fnks!
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 6:20am On Jul 07, 2013
paulshakur:

sent....

Thank you so much bro, GOD bless you!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Mosestemitope(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2013
Pls i also nid d english test sample....mountmos@yahoo.co.uk
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by debsite: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2013
please, could anyone tell me what to do. I 've been trying to register on UI pg site to get an invoice but it keeps on telling me that ''the mail server cannot communicate with yahoo''. I have tried using different account apart from yahoo, like gmail and hotmail all opened on internet explorer but the problem didn't solve. pls, anyone with good idea.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Desenchantee: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2013
I just applied to study English... Anybody else?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by rezzy: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
paulshakur:

sent....

Thanks and God bless
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
debsite: please, could anyone tell me what to do. I 've been trying to register on UI pg site to get an invoice but it keeps on telling me that ''the mail server cannot communicate with yahoo''. I have tried using different account apart from yahoo, like gmail and hotmail all opened on internet explorer but the problem didn't solve. pls, anyone with good idea.

I did my invoice registration on the phone, though I also encountered a problem(can't really remember the message) at the "mailing" stage. But I checked my mailbox and discovered that my "Application number" and "Password" has been sent already. Have you checked the inbox of the e-mail you used and didn't see anything?

You can try using another cybercafe too.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by raymann01(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
Pls English proficiency test to bamigboyeolayemi@gmail.com
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
debsite: please, could anyone tell me what to do. I 've been trying to register on UI pg site to get an invoice but it keeps on telling me that ''the mail server cannot communicate with yahoo''. I have tried using different account apart from yahoo, like gmail and hotmail all opened on internet explorer but the problem didn't solve. pls, anyone with good idea.
dat shouldn't concern u....gmail is effective and fast.Either u use gmail or other email address ,it will still say, “ mail server cannot communicate with yahoo''...just ignore it and press «OK" button .Check ur gmail acct in a minute or two minutes time and get ur password and other Details.it is dat simple . smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by raymann01(m): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
Thnx Bro v seen the English test....more grace
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by paulshakur: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
raymann01: Pls English proficiency test to bamigboyeolayemi@gmail.com
Moses temitope: Pls i also nid d english test sample....mountmos@yahoo.co.uk
Sean lenux: pls send to olanrewaju.muili@yahoo.com thanks
Inioluwa01: God bless U broda 4 d gud work u r doin here...mor power 2 ur elbow.Pls,i'll b needing d mock English test stuff too...kindly 4ward 2 inijosh606@yahoo.com @ ur convenience sire...fnks!
sent
twosquare have answered your question perfectly, just like he said, ignore the message and check your mail but be aware that you can only use one mail throughout the entire process and even throughout your study in the school,( hope you have not been creating a million mail trying to battle the message you've been getting) so i will advice you create a new mail with your full name and surname i.e debsitesurname@**********.com or if you have a valid official mail you can rely on. Hope you find it easy filling your form henceforth.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by eph12(m): 6:06am On Jul 08, 2013
paulshakur:

sent....
pls send d english sample to my email too; aigbefoephraim@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Cindino20(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2013
@tolucard............ma email is collinocindino20@yahoo.com..........u can add me up on BBM 3328FB86..........hope to hear from u soon...........
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Cindino20(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2013
pls i also need the english test....ma mail is collinocindino20@yahoo.com.............God bless u sir
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by kagari: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2013
hy mr shakur, can u send the prospectus and english proficiency test to my email: okaforraphael23@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by ijmokobia: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pls can someone help me. I studies Human Kinetics & Health Education in UNILAG and what to study Physiotherapy Master in UI but was told by someone in d admin office it is not possible. How true is this?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by paulshakur: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
kagari: hy mr shakur, can u send the prospectus and english proficiency test to my email: okaforraphael23@yahoo.com
Cindino20: pls i also need the english test....ma mail is collinocindino20@yahoo.com.............God bless u sir
eph12: pls send d english sample to my email too; aigbefoephraim@yahoo.com
sent. Dear House, i guess this is where i call it quit, abeg i no get mb for now so, no money to subscribe to they send materials...Please house, you can ask those who have the materials already to forward to you.
ijmokobia: Pls can someone help me. I studies Human Kinetics & Health Education in UNILAG and what to study Physiotherapy Master in UI but was told by someone in d admin office it is not possible. How true is this?
Dear, you cannot be so sure until you consult your prospectus and also the school website. I bet everyone here is an applicants themselves so i doubt if you can get any valid info from them .the best you can do is to make an insightful research about the programme yourself and the easiest way is the prospectus and the school website.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by avicky(f): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
akhereonosedeba: Please can anyone tell me how masters in university of ibadan is like. How long does it take in reality?
U dey here abi? I see u in 5D tongue
Reality? I think it's 3 semesters minimum.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by denny(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2013
twosquare: I need d english test question. My email: tutadek@yahoo.com
I need it too my email is denny_4eva@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2013
paulshakur:

i have sent the prospectus to you in addition with the English test question. download and study at your leisure time....
please pg aspirants, i will advice you to be vigilant at this point in time. this is just a zealous person trying to sell his blog, be aware that U.I has no blog and the official site of Unibadan is www.ui.edu.ng and pgschool is www.pgschool.ui.edu.ng everything whatsover you need about U.I is on the site. I am not saying the blog is one but please be careful not to fall victim of one.
Haba did u even bother to read the post before commenting? The writer said it was a link to futher information concerning CPEEL...which I must say was VERY helpful for me since I am applying for that prtogram...u should have read the link before this kind of comment...someone was just tryna help and see your reaction...what will you now say about those that are 'claiming' to have cards for sell...we are all adults here,we r wise enough to spot the scams here
Ciao
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Ebnzr(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
ebesho4real@yahoo.com Pls i need d prospectus, am a corper in Adamawa n dont ve access to info cos of d emergency. All cafes re shut down. Pls help.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by paulshakur: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
msidusogie:
Haba did u even bother to read the post before commenting? The writer said it was a link to futher information concerning CPEEL...which I must say was VERY helpful for me since I am applying for that prtogram...u should have read the link before this kind of comment...someone was just tryna help and see your reaction...what will you now say about those that are 'claiming' to have cards for sell...we are all adults here,we r wise enough to spot the scams here
Ciao
Hello Mrs, Last time i checked my post, i did not remember condemning anyone, all i did was to call the awareness of aspiring applicants to be careful. The fact that the guy wasn't a scammer does not mean that others cant use this platform for scam purposes hence, my statement "i will advice you to be vigilant at this point in time.".. I only said the fact which was that the guy was trying to sell his blog, if you think I am wrong about this statement, i stand to be corrected . Furthermore, I also remembered pointing to the fact that all that is needed about U.I is on their website. I also gave the website as a reference to my post. Read my comment very well then you will notice i was cautious about the words I used. So in summary, am sorry, i guess you're the one who did not read my post before commenting...Thanks for your contribution, you're are appreciated.
Ebnzr: ebesho4real@yahoo.com Pls i need d prospectus, am a corper in Adamawa n dont ve access to info cos of d emergency. All cafes re shut down. Pls help.
denny: I need it too my email is denny_4eva@yahoo.com
sent.....The last i will be sending.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Rhymeyjohn: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Taiwo20:

Please kindly send me the Prospectus and proficiency in English test. I would be grateful.
vittutaiwo@yahoo.com
Please, could you please forward the prospectus and profiency in english to me . Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by felixboye1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students

Study Master/Phd degrees for Free with Full Scholarships at Cambridge University, London.

Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge. Deadline is December 3, 2013. Website: http://www.gatescambridge.org/. Visit www.scholarships4africans.org for more info. Click & like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scholarships4africanstudents/642781229068361 to get update on latest Scholarships opportunities for African Students.

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 11, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders I got an update on my admission but my candidate eligibility is still not determined....how can I solve that? Also I want to ask how do I get recommended by the department?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Rotiix(m): 6:30am On Jul 11, 2013
msidusogie: Hello fellow nairalanders I got an update on my admission but my candidate eligibility is still not determined....how can I solve that? Also I want to ask how do I get recommended by the department?
Mine got determined yesterday...it simply means your papers are not yet complete, maybe your transcript.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions / Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.