Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

List Of Affliate Progrmmes That Pay Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Affliate Progrmmes That Pay Nigerians (485 Views)

Can Any1 Here Give Me A Gud Affliate Site / Affliate Marketing Option / Nigeria Hyips That Pay And Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Affliate Progrmmes That Pay Nigerians by Prezzo1: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
Aas we Ǻℓℓ know,not Ǻℓℓ the afflaite progrmaes accept Nigerians..so ℓ̊ was surfing a blog C∕̴Ɩn∂ saw a list of affliate progrmaes thay pay Nigerians C∕̴Ɩn∂ decided to bring it here because ℓ̊ know A̶̲̥̅♏ not the only one having the problem.

The reason why Nigeria is not allowed to participate in the international paying platform is simple, eighty percent of internet users in Nigeria, use it abusively, the number one purpose if for fraud, both local and international fraud, so if you’re reading this and you’re a Nigerian don’t be mad that we are excluded from trusted countries online, The bad boys caused it. but the good news is people are stopping the bad habit, and we will soon get over it very soon. 

Use the link below to see the list of affliate progrmes thay pay Nigerians..

Link - www.joingurus..com/2013/05/list-of-affiliate-programs-that-pay.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

AGO,BLCO And LPFO Available / Looking For Funds To Start A Business In Nigeria / I Need Airtel Sim In Bulk Like 10 Thausands Pies My No 07010177777 At Cheaper Ra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.