Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o (43502 Views)

13 Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos / Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / Red-head African People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Adamskuty: lool! No obsession there,i'm just asking a question,like ofr example,i can ask are these people indians,chinese,japanese e.t.c

one more question,is this girl a somali?

what do you think?
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Adamskuty(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
Adamskuty: man! Not us but him grin ,he looks like a deranged negriod,it seems his mama got impregnated by a monkey grin

www.nairaland.com/spoofpro0f

www.nairaland.com/spoofproof
somali9 what do u have to say about this monkey?? Are u sure he's gonna get a wife through out his life? grin
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Adamskuty(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
somalia9:

what do you think?
lol! I asked u a question and u are replying me with another question
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
Adamskuty: lol! I asked u a question and u are replying me with another question

that weave wearing monkey is not somali.

this is how somali women look.

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
Somalia9 didn't I tell you not to derail and troll this thread?

Thats it.. I warned you and you did not take the warning seriously.
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
KidStranglehold: Somalia9 didn't I tell you not to derail and troll this thread?

Thats it.. I warned you and you did not take the warning seriously.

how am i derailing your thread, when am answering a question that was asked of me?
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
somalia9:

how am i derailing your thread, when am answering a question that was asked of me?

Get back on topic. This goes for everyone else.
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Get back on topic. This goes for everyone else.

yes master
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
somalia9:

yes master

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
KidStranglehold:

shall we get back to the subject of you posting blue eyed negroids
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
somalia9:

shall we get back to the subject of you posting blue eyed negroids

Yeah whatever...
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Yeah whatever...

embarassed

the inability to feel shame is truly a cultural characteristic
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Adamskuty(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
somalia9:

that weave wearing monkey is not somali.

this is how somali women look.
who looks better between the weave fixing lady and those somalian (monkeys)girls ? grin

how do u see her shape and a$$ ? grin
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
Adamskuty: who looks better between the weave fixing lady and those somalian (monkeys)girls ? grin

how do u see her shape and a$$ ? grin

Please don't derail this thread...
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Adamskuty(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Please don't derail this thread...
ok,dude!
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
Adamskuty: ok,dude!

Thanks.
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by TerryCarr(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Asamuels: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hi my name is Ashley Samuels im 26 years old, I live in Brooklyn Ny. me and my little sister was born with blue eyes. my parents don't have blue eyes and nobody is white in my family. Email:lenellesamuels@gmail.com instagram:Blkwithblues

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by firestar(f): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wow. It's being like two years now? KidStranglehold... Are you still here?
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
somalia9:
Afrocentrism must die.

So sad even after claiming all your negroid brethren you have yet to amount to half of what Somalis/Ethiopians have achieved, in terms of beauty, culture history

this is what you call beauty

Beauty is not an accomplishment,it's common knowledge that East Africa is the most backward place in Africa.

Also, blue eyes is caused by a genetic mutation, that's why it occurs in these black people, not that it's limited to whites or that these people are mixed.

1 Like

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
firestar:
Wow. It's being like two years now?
KidStranglehold... Are you still here?

I just peek around now and then. Appreciate some people still remember me. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Adebayo Olamilekan 'Adigun Olowe' Bags Chieftaincy Title In Lagos / Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King / Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.