Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Searching For A Pug Puppy To Buy In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Searching For A Pug Puppy To Buy In Nigeria (2186 Views)

Searching For Event Planner/decorator? / Quarry Crusher Is Urgently Needed To Buy In Abuja / I Need Scrap Equipments To Buy In Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For A Pug Puppy To Buy In Nigeria by tundewoods(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2008
I am currently in search for a pug puppy of below 4 months to buy,here in Nigeria.I would have opted for getting one in South Africa or Europe but the faring and logistics stress of bringing it down here is quite stressful and that's what i am avoiding.

Please the pug puppy's skin complexion must be of cream butter brown and look something like the photos i have attached below.

Please i hope your prices will not scare me away oh !

Re: Searching For A Pug Puppy To Buy In Nigeria by tundewoods(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2008
I am still waiting grin
Re: Searching For A Pug Puppy To Buy In Nigeria by babycool(f): 3:13pm On May 12, 2008
Sorry if this may offend you, but why are in in dire need of such an ugly dogĀ 
Re: Searching For A Pug Puppy To Buy In Nigeria by tundewoods(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2008
I will spare time from my busy schedule to anwser you so as to enlighten you a little.Pugs are one of the most adorable breeds of working dogs that also have a very high intelligence level similar to the german sheperd.

Now beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder so they say right.If only you know the monetary values of pugs,i guess you wouldn't be asking.
Re: Searching For A Pug Puppy To Buy In Nigeria by iice(f): 5:20pm On May 12, 2008
OMG!!!! they are soooo cute. . .am thinking of get one sef, hopefully my other dogs wont be jealous
Re: Searching For A Pug Puppy To Buy In Nigeria by babycool(f): 12:45pm On May 13, 2008
tundewoods:

iice link=topic=132141.msg2252678#msg2252678 date=1210609239:

.Pugs are one of the most adorable breeds of working dogs that also have a very high intelligence level similar to the german sheperd.

Now beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder so they say right.If only you know the monetary values of pugs,i guess you wouldn't be asking.[/color][/font]

iice:

OMG!!!! they are soooo cute. . .am thinking of get one sef, hopefully my other dogs wont be jealous

I just don't get it!!! undecided
Re: Searching For A Pug Puppy To Buy In Nigeria by nacom(f): 9:19am On May 25, 2008
pug puppies are rather scarce here in Nigeria.Try visiting Ransom Kuti Vet clinic at VI or Ikoyi grin

(1) (Reply)

Sales of All Household Items, Interior Decors And Furniture. Gwarinpa, Abuja / Reputable Baker /cake Designer In Lagos / Any Webmoney Agent In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.