Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

TECNO FANS Versus (bb,sam…msung,htc,iphone)fans. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO FANS Versus (bb,sam…msung,htc,iphone)fans. (747 Views)

TECNO Fans; Let's Meet Here / L5 Plus: Tecno Fans Let's Talk / See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO FANS Versus (bb,sam…msung,htc,iphone)fans. by Numerouuuno: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hi Nairalanders,I'm posting this to set things out between TECNO fans and other mobile phones(mainly BLACKBERRY,HTC,IPHONE,and SAMSUNG) fans. A lot has been said and disputed among this two group of people that i think we've gat to set thing straight. To TECNO fans,what does tecno has as a quality or characteristics that other phones don't have. To the BB,HTC,IPHONE and SAMSUNG crew,why can't you use a TECNO phone/what does your phone has that TECNO hasn't got?,or should i say what pulls you off about the brand\product?? Let's sort this out once and for all!!! Leeegoo....
Re: TECNO FANS Versus (bb,sam…msung,htc,iphone)fans. by Numerouuuno: 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
Y: angry ndi ara so na this china fone wey cheap all of una dey use nw no BB again Poor tinz!!!! My BBQ10 all the Way!!
X:
come to tink of it tooo
not every z famous
even most of our local playerz player more dan our stars
xo tink it...i wonda where i will see TECNO in nxt TWO yrz
Z: angry ndi ara so na this china fone wey cheap all of una dey use nw no BB again Poor tinz!!!! My BBQ10 all the Way!!
these are some of the disputes.
Re: TECNO FANS Versus (bb,sam…msung,htc,iphone)fans. by Francheezy(m): 12:05am On Jun 12, 2013
Re: TECNO FANS Versus (bb,sam…msung,htc,iphone)fans. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 12, 2013
[b]M̶̲̥̅Ƹ just thinks TECNO is an upcoming phone and they are doing relatively well considering their number of sales.although i wouldn't buy it with ♍Ɣ money,samsung all the way[b/]
Re: TECNO FANS Versus (bb,sam…msung,htc,iphone)fans. by Numerouuuno: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
Temistatics 007: [b]M̶̲̥̅Ƹ just thinks TECNO is an upcoming phone and they are doing relatively well considering their number of sales.although i wouldn't buy it with ♍Ɣ money,samsung all the way[b/]
Temistatics 007: [b]M̶̲̥̅Ƹ just thinks TECNO is an upcoming phone and they are doing relatively well considering their number of sales.although i wouldn't buy it with ♍Ɣ money,samsung all the way[b/]
your opinion,let's hear from others.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn 0.10k To All Ntwks: Does Any Ntwk Beat This For Now? / I Chose Windows Phone / 2go Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.