Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Raped Her To Save Her Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Raped Her To Save Her Life (527 Views)

Brave Teenage Girl Drowns Trying To Save Her 14-year-old Friend [photos] / Jigawa Corp Member Missing Since Sunday: Let's Help Save Her Life / I Don’t Know Why I Raped The Pastor’s Daughter —suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Raped Her To Save Her Life by coollifesgist: 12:58am On Jun 12, 2013
Police in Utah say a. 50 year old St. George
man charged
with raping his 29 year old unconscious
neighbor claimed
he put his penis inside her to "save her life."
He said he did place it inside of her to try
and get her temperature up," reads the
probable cause statement filed against 50-
year-old Rodger William Kelly. When officers
arrived at the victim's house on May 19th,
Full gist.

http://lifesgists..com/2013/06/police-in-utah-arrests-man-who-claimed.html?m=1
Re: I Raped Her To Save Her Life by psky: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2013
So of all things you could do to save her life it was putting your joystick you could think of abi? Now you not only committed a crime trying to take advantage of a poor unconscious lady but you now try to insult our intelligence with such a ridiculous story? Man you deserve jail! And a logic tutor!! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Deadly Uniuyo's Students Protest Was Induced To Conceal Fraud / Are You A Patriotic Nigerian...? Then Try This... / Request for the creation of a Nairalanders' Political Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.