Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Happy Birthday To Me - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me (578 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me / Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan / Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me by NEGZY(f): 5:15am On Jun 12, 2013
just want to use this medium to appreciate my heavenly father for adding a year to my beautiful life this day, 12th june 2013. words can't express how i feel in totality. to all my family and friends, thanks for sticking with me all through these years. lets do this again next year in life, good health and joy.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by ultimateballer: 6:13am On Jun 12, 2013
happy birthday to you. All the best.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by NEGZY(f): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2013
tnx alot

(1) (Reply)

Do You U Need Dj..live...@magodo,ketu,shagisha,ogudu, Wil Rock Ur Word..4bookin / Welcome To Studio Paparazzi / Modern Way To Plan EVENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.