Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) (799 Views)

Forex Policy: Iberia Withdraws Services From Nigeria / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? / How To Attract Customers To My Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) by webincomeplus(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
[b]One of the worst mistakes Nigerian bloggers make is choosing the wrong topics or niches to blog about. This mistake could place a big barrier between you and your success in online business. And it could get you frustrated quickly.

Some bloggers are creating entertainment blogs, not because they really are interested in that niche, but because they've learned that Linda Ikeji makes 5-6 figures monthly from that niche. Some have chosen technology - though they know little about it - simply because Loy Okezie is raking lots of money from that niche. Some are blogging about blogging tips and making money online because Jide Ogunsanya is doing the same.

See, there are thousands of topics you can blog about. And yes, they all have almost the same profit potential if you do things right. One bitter truth is, you may have chosen the wrong niche. Yes.

What are the factors you must consider before choosing a niche? And how do you know you've chosen the right niche? Click the link in my signature box below to find out. Also in the post, I've discussed 15 hot niches that will help you quickly attract a huge Nigerian audience. (Remember, more traffic = more money). Enjoy the post!

PS. But for SEO reasons, I would have pasted the whole post here.[/b]

1 Like

Re: 10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) by Basic(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
Let me know which of those niches you'll choose if you were to start a blog.
Re: 10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) by paste007(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
webincomeplus:
[b]One of the worst mistakes Nigerian bloggers make is choosing the wrong topics or niches to blog about. This mistake could place a big barrier between you and your success in online business. And it could get you frustrated quickly.

Some bloggers are creating entertainment blogs, not because they really are interested in that niche, but because they've learned that Linda Ikeji makes 5-6 figures monthly from that niche. Some have chosen technology - though they know little about it - simply because Loy Okezie is raking lots of money from that niche. Some are blogging about blogging tips and making money online because Jide Ogunsanya is doing the same.

See, there are thousands of topics you can blog about. And yes, they all have almost the same profit potential if you do things right. One bitter truth is, you may have chosen the wrong niche. Yes.

What are the factors you must consider before choosing a niche? And how do you know you've chosen the right niche? Click the link in my signature box below to find out. Also in the post, I've discussed 15 hot niches that will help you quickly attract a huge Nigerian audience. (Remember, more traffic = more money). Enjoy the post!

PS. But for SEO reasons, I would have pasted the whole post here.[/b]
hi, I have a YouTube channel with a little over 1k subscribers and 180k views, I started the channel 3 months ago. and 90% of my viewers are from usa. My question is it possible to earn as much as you? (Note: I have applied for monetization of my channel, it should be monetised by ending of this month)

(1) (Reply)

New Mosquito Repellent Device Will Make You Invisible!!!!!!! (indiegogo Review) / Make money from rice business / Davido To Give Fans 1m 15 Days To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.