Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 (3582 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How to Download Torrent Files On Blackberry / How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
Pls, can somebody help me on how to download torrent on my bb.
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
I don't think blackberry has such facility. Get yourself an android...
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hahaha,pls how can i buy car without using fuel

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by hamedade2000(m): 6:42am On Jun 13, 2013
It's so freaking possible...I av ova 50 movies frm both yify-torrents and thepiratebay buh d process z kinda tricky sha.
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2013
@hamedade, pls kindly explain how I will do it
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by samilo88(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
can't categorically say it's impossible, bt am yet to see anyone do that with a bb . that is d main reason I got myself an android. It sucks browsing without access to torrent files.
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by hamedade2000(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2013
D site sucks kinda cos nobody gives anyfin for free....am not asking for moni o....jez need any reasonable browsing tweak in exchange for d way of downloading torrents on bb.
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by hamedade2000(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2013
Visit http:///1533l1V on steps to download torrents on fones
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by Baadal(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2013
hamedade2000: Visit http:///1533l1V on steps to download torrents on fones
D link is invalid....pls I really nid to learn it....I want to download movies(600MB and above)
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by Baadal(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2013
hamedade2000: It's so freaking possible...I av ova 50 movies frm both yify-torrents and thepiratebay buh d process z kinda tricky sha.
Pls teach us....add me on watsapp 08025220285 and bbm 28B90165.I want to download movies on my android
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by hamedade2000(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sorry, still av a lil iSsue wif uploading weblinks...it's on 9jagazette..com
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
This method suggests we use opera mini..can opera mini download large files as 800mb...does anyone knows any other way to do download torrents on BB
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by hamedade2000(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2013
ahmedgafar7: This method suggests we use opera mini..can opera mini download large files as 800mb...does anyone knows any other way to do download torrents on BB
Nope...U can use ur normal BB browser...Dah z actually d best cos UCWEB myt not complete the download.
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by Hotdiamond(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2013
hamedade2000: Nope...U can use ur normal BB browser...Dah z actually d best cos UCWEB myt not complete the download.
I thought torrent downloads are only carried out in torrent clients?
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by Bolaji21(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
Abeg, sorry for my ignorance. But can someone just tell me what this torrent is all about? Is it a website for downloading films? Or an app for downloading? Please i need full details about what torrent is all about. Thanks to whoever cares to answer.
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by ninja4life(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
Bolaji21: Abeg, sorry for my ignorance. But can someone just tell me what this torrent is all about? Is it a website for downloading films? Or an app for downloading? Please i need full details about what torrent is all about. Thanks to whoever cares to answer.
seconded,pls kindly explain to us learners o wetin be d usefulness of torrent is it only for downloading movies or wat.tanks
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by smajatt(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
torrent is a peer to peer service that operates base on the principle of you give me i give you......if i for instance av a file you nid "i.e the full file",i will have to seed it out to u in order to also acquire the filenow since the transfer of the file is in bits..it means if you download files from me and at a point in time i dont have a gud network again you will stiil be able to download the file as long as there are many seeds."i.e ppl who have the complete file you want to download" now the trick there is this..the ppl downloading the file are know as peers while the ppl who hav the complete file are known as seeds...the download of files with torrents works lyk i said base on d principle of giv me i giv u...in other to download at a gud speed u also nid to upload at a gud speed..if i as a seeder does nt upload the file u are downloading at a full speed then u cant download at a full speed so it goes on and on....bt in general torrent downloading is the best for me,cos even when downloading files as large as 20gb u can always resume where ever u stopped nd as long as the seeds is kk u will download at a high speed..you can always Google to know more about torrent cos its the deal dis days.infact most of the whites use basically torrents apart from Indians love to use idm.

Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by ninja4life(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
smajatt: torrent is a peer to peer service that operates base on the principle of you give me i give you......if i for instance av a file you nid "i.e the full file",i will have to seed it out to u in order to also acquire the filenow since the transfer of the file is in bits..it means if you download files from me and at a point in time i dont have a gud network again you will stiil be able to download the file as long as there are many seeds."i.e ppl who have the complete file you want to download" now the trick there is this..the ppl downloading the file are know as peers while the ppl who hav the complete file are known as seeds...the download of files with torrents works lyk i said base on d principle of giv me i giv u...in other to download at a gud speed u also nid to upload at a gud speed..if i as a seeder does nt upload the file u are downloading at a full speed then u cant download at a full speed so it goes on and on....bt in general torrent downloading is the best for me,cos even when downloading files as large as 20gb u can always resume where ever u stopped nd as long as the seeds is kk u will download at a high speed..you can always Google to know more about torrent cos its the deal dis days.infact most of the whites use basically torrents apart from Indians love to use idm.
thanks well i use idm which many hav,but downloading with idm still seem slow to me so i dont even know if its d network connection.
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by ahmedgafar7(m): 2:06am On Jul 09, 2013
hamedade2000: Nope...U can use ur normal BB browser...Dah z actually d best cos UCWEB myt not complete the download.
normal BB browser doesn't support downloads that high...or not ?
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by hamedade2000(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2013
ahmedgafar7: normal BB browser doesn't support downloads that high...or not ?
It does support it. U jez nEed a steady network cos 1s it fails u can't resume. Av downloaded a file of 1.2 gig using d native bb browser sef.
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by Keemie(f): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2013
Re: How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 by ahmedgafar7(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
hamedade2000: It does support it. U jez nEed a steady network cos 1s it fails u can't resume. Av downloaded a file of 1.2 gig using d native bb browser sef.
nairalanders pls confirm this for us

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon CM (4glte)13mp Front And Back Camera 2gb Ram - Pros & Cons / Just Got The Redmi 9c / N70,n72 And N73

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.