Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! (3035 Views)

Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] / Buhari Urges Return To Gold-Backed Currencies To End Inflation / Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
My name is Kay Johnson , a graduate of Applied Geophysics and an expert in water hydrology . My past experience as a geologist/geophysicist by profession has perfected my expertise in drilling works.I use this avenue to connect to prospective clients wanting to sink boreholes at their residence,hotels and place of work.Our track record as a drilling company speaks for us .We have successfully drilled a large number of boreholes within and outside Abuja and as a testimony ,we have been able to deliver them .Our accurate pre-drilling investigation/survey makes our drilling exercise productive and promising .We don't sink boreholes that fails!!!!!!!!!!!!!We target water-bearing formations that favour groundwater accumulations within the subsurface using our cutting-edge geophysical instrument(terrameter ABEM SAS 300C) and softwares.A trial will surely convince you.
Re: Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by chucky101(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
How much would you drill a borehole in the mbora district of Abuja. Pls give me reasons for your fees eg. Expected drilling depth.
Re: Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
Geophysical survey is needed to be done first to be able to have an idea of the expected depth unless of course you have done that already.
Having said that i will charge you 9,000 per every metre drilled.
Thanks
Re: Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by chucky101(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
If that's a separate service aside the drilling how long will it take and how much. I just want to know how much will it cost to have water in my house including submersible pump 1hp.
Re: Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Here goes the breakdown:
Geophysical survey on the field should take less than 2 hours
Interpretation of the raw data take some hours too
Geophysical report would be ready the following day.That will cost you 30,000 naira
Drilling takes less than 4 hours for an average of 50m
A good submersible pump sells within the neighborhood of 75,000 to 80,000 naira for 1hp
Pump installation and accessories should cost you around 50,000 naira
Now for an average depth of 50m(could be more or less),everything should go for 610,000 naira.
Thanks
Re: Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by zogo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
Do you need an industrial Cleaner for ur building? we can deliver to any destination

We also offer Borehole Drilling services, inclding mentenance to any destination in Nigeria.

Gideon Ele & Co.
Real Estate Consultancy, Estate Management, Industrial Services

#15 Oroazi, PH.
07063249904; 08188573805

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Trucks, Cranes And Forklift For Hire / Is Gtbank not loosing it? (photos) / Need A Business Plan Worth 2million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.